Thread: Next chapter
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 04:09 PM

4 hours til I see Hippie, and he is spending the night! So excited. We've been texting regularly to chit chat, flirt and make plans for our date. What a sweetheart.

Tomorrow afternoon a date for drinks with New Guy. If it goes well, as I think it will, I will come up with a nickname.

I should see Darkwing this week. He is very eager, it will just depend on meshing schedules.

I might see Old Friend this Tuesday. They often cancel/chicken out at the last minute though. They are transgender but closeted, and conflicted. Nice person though, I hope they finally make it. We chat every day, and they have told me they love and adore me. I know it's true. I am their sole support for trans stuff. They need to make some changes in their life, but are so afraid.

I've not bothered to message Artist, other than to check on her physical health issue on FB. She is subby and probably waiting for me to make the move to get in touch. While we had fun when we had something regular going, she is terrible at texting, and I really need a partner who can chit chat on text at least every 2-3 days. And when she does text, it's ... impressionistic. Confusing. Meh. I don't want to be her therapist or her sex toy.

Yesterday was miss pixi's day, all day and evening to connect, cook, watch Z Nation, talk, goof around and have wonderful kinky sex. Mmmm.... I slept so well last night haha
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 63)
Pixi (poly, F, 41) my nesting partner since January 2009
Master, (mono, M, 37), Pixi's bf since April 2013
BigGuy (poly, M, married, 43, dating me since late summer 2018)
Ravi (poly, M, married, 37, dating me since late summer 2018)