Thread: Next chapter
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 12:22 PM

Yes, it went very well. Conversation flowed easily, lots of interesting ideas exchanged, many things in common, laughter, and we had chemistry (in his car... after dinner... we had a little preview of things to come)! We have already set up a date for next Saturday, just as I was hoping. He really seems to want to date me, go do things out (as well as indoor sports), and I am looking forward to introducing him to miss pixi.

He was tall, and also not as skinny as his pix seemed to show. Well built, in fact. Man, he has great hair. Light brown, thick wavy curly well past his shoulders. Like a lion's mane. Which, considering he is a Leo, is not surprising. Despite being a Leo, I get along well with them. Miss Pixi is a Leo, so are my son and my ex husband. Leos are adventurous, generous, and passionate.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 63)
Pixi (poly, F, 41) my nesting partner since January 2009
Master, (mono, M, 37), Pixi's bf since April 2013
BigGuy (poly, M, married, 43, dating me since late summer 2018)
Ravi (poly, M, married, 37, dating me since late summer 2018)

Last edited by Magdlyn; 10-17-2015 at 12:26 PM.