Poly women or couples in the Austin, Texas area

atxcouple76

My husband and I are new to the poly life. We live in the area of Austin, Texas and we would love to meet other people in the area.

As far as a relationship match... We are looking for a bi-woman that would like to become a part of our relationship. We are not out looking for sex. We are looking for a connection...someone to be our friend and lover.

As far as friends... We are interested in connecting with other couples that have the type of relationship we are seeking. It seems like we are having little luck finding anyone in the area.

Shoot us a message if you are looking for friends...or if you are a woman looking for a couple to get to know!

ATX Couple 76

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Married couple from Austin, Texas
Her: 36 and bi
Him: 36 and straight

Hi! My husband and I are new to the lifestyle as well and are also looking for friends with similar interests as far as a poly relationship goes. Just to have other people to talk to about it and hang out with. I'm 27 and he is as well. We are parents of 2. If you guys ever want to get dinner or drinks and get to know each other let us know! Nice to see someone in the area if nothing else!

Back