What you listening to Now :

Conservative talk radio. I get tired of hearing the same songs over and over and the other choice (liberal radio) makes me grind my teeth in frustration.

Jealous of you guys. I've never been to any kind of Electronic gig. Most of what I see around here is generally the really crappy modern stuff, like Dubstep. If I wanted to see someone I actually enjoyed, I'd have to travel pretty far, generally.

I can see why they might also be better in the studio than live, Rose. Electronic music is one of the most difficult styles to reproduce live. Which is why most of the lazy gits just use their laptop, and play around with backing tracks that have already been recorded. Not cool. =P But also, when Infected Mushroom work in the studio, they look very much at home. XD Just go to youtube and look at some of their studio videos. They have some really nice stuff too.

Also, right now, I'm listening to Chimp Spanner - At The Dream's Edge. One of my favourite Metal albums. A good mix of old school Power Metal, modern Death Metal and some light Jazz and Ambient feeling stuff inside it. I absolutely love people mixing genres. Especially when done to this quality. =]

Listening to the entirety of Keith Merrow's stuff at the mo. Lonestar Transcend, The Arrival and Awaken The Stone King. Brilliant musician, but especially good guitarist and sound engineer.

Assemblage 23 - The Last Mistake

Creepy lyrics...

Devin Townsend Project - Epicloud

That album makes me happy for some reason :)

I'm listening to the golden silence of a mostly empty office. Most of the folks have already started their Christmas Holiday's. Not much to do either so just enjoying it.

Top 4 of December:

1) Future of the Left - Robocop 4: Fuck Off, Robocop
2) Nina Nastasia - In The Evening
3) Tin Hat - Buffalo Bill
4) Gaza - Mostly Hair and Bones Now

nb. would make a terrible playlist.

Back