Unicorn?

Oh for the love of.....! Let it be said that because I know you, Imaginary, I can get you back for things when you tease... Don't we have a poly meeting coming up? Hmm... careful now. :D

Okay. Can I just say here, at risk of going even more off topic, that I am okay with Mono being a pain in the ass, but I doubt my ass can take Imaginary and now Sunshinegirl! I don't care how much lube! One at a time! One at a time! Pleeease! Haha!

(Oh, this is going downhill fast!)

I'd say something, but I've been ordered to stay off this thread or I'll be in for a severe spanking... Hey, wait now. ;)

I shall behave. *shines halo*

Talk about a threadjack!

LMAO My poor thread...

hehe that halo honey, it's around your ankles...

Oh my. And I thought it wasn't all about sex! Could I have some pretty halo ankle shackles with that spanking and lube please? Purrr...

line em up! Heh!

lol Damn yeah! Its not all about sex.. But damn it sure is fun!

Imaginary, stop being a sh!t disturber...I know where you live (and I don't have to use lube) :D

LMAO....I can't breathe....

Oh my. And I thought it wasn't all about sex! Could I have some pretty halo ankle shackles with that spanking and lube please? Purrr...

line em up! Heh!

Is that your solution to one at a time? Everyone take a number and queue up?

*first lining up*

hehehe ooh wait, apparently I've already got them. ;)

hehehe You does!

You are all perverts! I KNEW this whole "poly" thing was just about kinky sex! But kinky sex with mythical beasts and halo shackles and spanking and lines?! :eek:
I'm leaving! ;)

For no apparent reason, I feel I must say something about boobies here. So...YAY BOOBIES!

Last edited:
Back