Hello from BC!

ChloeJane

So happy to have found this forum! I live in a small-ish town in British Columbia with my husband and two dogs. I own/run two businesses and love making a difference in my community. I am 33, happy and healthy in general. I have been in poly relationships for as long as I can remember, and love how different each one of those relationships have been, and how much they have taught me about life, love and myself.

My situation? My secondary partner (who has since become my husband) and I share a girlfriend in a nearby city. We only see each other as a threesome. I am the domme, husband a top, girlfriend is a sub. We recently ended a LTR with a couple.

Welcome!

I'm always intrigued by how different people use labels, more as an intellectual exercise than anything...

So you consider your husband to be your secondary partner? I'm curious to hear more about how that arrangement works.

It's pretty label-licious these days. My now primary partner/husband was my secondary partner/lover about five years ago. I was mixing our past with our present.

Hey more people from BC...must be something in the water :D

Back