psst over here.

moonstone

Im making it a point not to just start talking or barging in and making my presence known better this time.
Ive never been married. I am someone who would have been a great mom and monogamous lover forever and ever etc.. but I was very misfortunate with men and sooo I have evolved to this point and beyond and i am very fortunate i think. I would never ever understood what this fringe is otherwise. Well, from this perspective all I can say is there may never be a going back.
Or maybe I am still monagamous but that seems so old fashioned to me now. Why am i worshipping this one person? How am I not faithful if im telling the truth It just goes on. I have just stated on this journey with two, boys. I wont call them men even though they are in there 30's . They are both Aquarius so they can handle this sort of exploration without their egos choking them at the very least. I may embark on being with a man soon..Awesome. Im Pisces everbody.
Anywho, im am a very progressive and mutable person who is trying to walk around naked without feeling self conscious. I dont want to be aware of myself cuz its not fun. Cant do or act in a preferable manner if im worried about what i look like. and yet luckily for me im attractive without makeup yet still so at least I am not that offensive. If i were fat or something I would not want to walk around naked until I was in shape. I think nudists need to keep the aesthetic sensibilities of others in mind. I guess this is where my open mind ceases to function. a good talk might cure this for me.
Anyone care to give me a piece of their mind?

Welcome to the boards.

I suspect that anybody who'd worry about whether folks are pretty or not wouldn't make for a good nudist. The nudists I know haven't ever mentioned that being a requirement or expectation in the nudist community--even the best-looking among them haven't indicated any such thing. I'm not a nudist; I do, however, belong to a community that has nudist members. We just had a regional burn this weekend with lots of naked people walking around and nobody really seemed to care that some were fat, some saggy, some wrinkly, some ugly. It didn't matter what anybody looked like, as we weren't there to engage in any sort of evaluation of physical attractiveness.

I imagine the nudist community is much the same.

So why do you worry about how you look? What is it you fear will happen if people see you as you are?

Site for sore eyes.

"So why do you worry about how you look? What is it you fear will happen if people see you as you are?"

No, that is exactly why I wanted to add that to my intro. I dont want to fear the things that I think about... be they positive or negative. People tend to hide what they truly think sometimes because they worry they may not be accepted. I have at least. If my thinking is negative I hope that someone will balance my viewpoint with rationale or or wisdom, I sometimes dont mind a slap on the face. As it is now i have a self image I am interested in keeping. I like to keep certain things private.

Seeing me as I am??? Who or how or what is it, exactly, that I am? I would really like to know what that question means...

Nudism is probably one of the few things I am closed minded about. But I am far from being a closed minded person. I just put importance on aestheticism and looking as good as you possibly can. when I see sags and wrinkles its like watching a bad performance.. (I hope that is not awful. I swear i am sweeter than that) I have dated many people who were not attractive and fat and all colors so its nothing personal. I am attracted to minds really and good hearts...I have also modelled nude (5 years) so its nothing about the body that displeases me per se.

Much more to ramble about here but i have to take a test tommorow..

Seeing me as I am??? Who or how or what is it, exactly, that I am? I would really like to know what that question means...

I'm just trying to figure out what your concern is. ARe you worried that somebody might see something that you don't want them to see? That they'll form a negative opinion of you based on what they see? That they'll see something that provides them with information about you that you lack, yourself?

I'm not really asking for the content, either, just the process you use to think about it.

Nudism is probably one of the few things I am closed minded about. But I am far from being a closed minded person. I just put importance on aestheticism and looking as good as you possibly can. when I see sags and wrinkles its like watching a bad performance.. (I hope that is not awful. I swear i am sweeter than that)

So you're highly visual. That's OK. The only time there could be problems is if you created problems by lashing out at folks who violate your aesthetics in harsh fashion. Preferences aren't a problem and don't indicate whether one is sweet or not. (And I've read nothing to indicate that you're not sweet, just so ya know!)

I'm highly auditory. Poor voices bug me. I'm also a trained percussionist, so bad drumming bugs the hell out out of me. I have to actively struggle at times to tame my reactions to it.

I have dated many people who were not attractive and fat and all colors so its nothing personal. I am attracted to minds really and good hearts...I have also modelled nude (5 years) so its nothing about the body that displeases me per se.

Much more to ramble about here but i have to take a test tommorow..

My wife and I met online. Before we met in person, she once described what wasn't her type--and described me to a T! I think that's a good indication of the power of attraction via good minds and good hearts.

Oo...model? I shoot nude art photos. If you were in this part of the country, I'd offer a session (despite not being able to pay well).

And good luck on your test!

13 ways of looking at a blackbird

"I'm just trying to figure out what your concern is. ARe you worried that somebody might see something that you don't want them to see? That they'll form a negative opinion of you based on what they see? That they'll see something that provides them with information about you that you lack, yourself?"

Hi SeventhCrow... your alias reminded me of the people by Wallace Stevens. I do not read much poetry but poetry is like a chord that resonates and gives all sorts of pleasure. Any poem you write is a gift of great effort and love. I digress.

You know... regardless of how great or awful i think i look i am always aware of my presence and it detracts me from whats happening. so to the nudists and to people who are not as self conscious i admire you... Its not about nudity at all really.. that is just an aside. But it would be nice if i did not care what I looked like. I mean...I wear no makeup, im naturally beautiful but I dont play the part. I dont like standing out at all. but then I think I want to "strut my stuff" ...see what would happen... it just seems silly when people gawk at you, I can only tolerate so much of that. That is why I want not to care about my presence at all. I can model nude but I cant walk around with clothes on without being self conscious. Why are some people so forward with outward appearances? I suppose it validates them in some way. I am not talking nudists so much here. Nudists are not the forward i am refering to here. They are probably opposite that.

My test went well after all.... :)

So I need some clarification to the post. Are you anti-fat?? That's kinda how it seems, but wasn't sure.

Moon, it sounds like you are just your own special person.....it sounds like you are just asking for permission to be you, to love, live and look like you want, not what society says you should be or act like........you have my permission to be you! Enjoy and live life as happily as you can.

Thank you Mark.. I speak my mind. I am very conscious of others despite the 2 cents they are not wanting to hear. I want to understand how others think. Why do I care? Its interesting to me.
Danny. Yes im anti-fat.. I want to be fatter than I am... but anything beyond what is necessary is excess. To accept it is unhealthy...That is why they have some law in Japan that you cant be over a certain girth or you cant get ...I dont know the rule is but they are trying to keep people healthy and appealing there I imagine. I dont think it is bad to have standards, for whatever reason.

Back