New to Board... Not so to Poly Lifestyle.

LaneWolfe

I'm Lane. 35 y/o mom of 2 teenagers with 1st husband. My 2nd husband and I have been together about 8 yrs always had a polyamorous relationship and decided to continue that when we married. We have clearly defined rules about how we conduct ourselves when we are not with one another (condom use is a must; no sex with other parties in our bed unless it is a 3 (+)some involving both of us that we are hosting.) We have been very happy together, but live in an area of the US in which Polyamory is not widely accepted.

Lately we've run into a few issues and I'm looking for an empathetic community to help me thru the issues.

Welcome. :)

I would recommend reading around a little bit to see if there is any aspect of previously given advice you can relate to. Of course you're always welcome to post your own story and ask for feedback, too, but there is a TON of information all over here.

Have fun, dive in, and share whatever you feel like sharing!

Hi Lane,
Welcome to our forum.

Basically just echoing what km34 said, any thoughts, questions, or concerns you have, go ahead and post; but you might find what you're looking for just by poking around a bit.

Glad to have you with us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back