LancasterArea Couple Seeks BBW LifeMate

InterRCPL4FMPA

Hello. We're an interracial couple looking for a special type of girl to share our lives with. This is not just random sex but a serious relationship, with all the ups and downs associated with it. NOT TO SAY SEXY ISN'T IMPORTANT! It is, but not the main focus of our search.

I myself am a nice guy who tries to treat everyone fairly as possible and can be too nice at times. I can be somewhat opinionated, though I try to be reasonable when I do make one. But I also have a kinda INTERESTING sense of humor and a slightly different outlook on life than most. I am very loyal person and children just can't get enough of me.

She is a very loving, openminded woman. She would give you the shirt of her back if she thinks it'll will help another person. This is not the type of girl that sleeps around and is a very loyal companion and enjoys lots of cuddling and holding hands. She loves to spoil people and is very honest about how she feels. she is a white/native mix, 29 yrs old, 5'4" with a curvy figure and very pretty eyes, long dark hair.

We're both kinda homebodies, due to the fact we have 3 kids together (but we do go out when we can). Not too big into the bar scene, but we do like movies, diner, fairs and such.

We live in the Lancaster area, so a local connection is definately appreciated.

This is a serious request and only serious or interested parties need apply.

SINGLE MOTHERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO CONTACT!!!

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

FYI: If you are looking for a looking for a HBB- hot bi-sexual babe- to form a poly-fi triad within the confines of an established married couple, then you are what is referred to in the poly community as unicorn hunters. There are many, many many unicorn hunters out there, so good luck to you in your quest.

Here's a link to a very tongue-in-cheek look at the quest you're taking on: http://www.obsidianfields.com/lj/hotbibabe-flowchart-large.gif

Also, which Lancaster? TX, OH, PA, some other Lancaster I don't know about? I know an HBB near Lancaster TX.

HAHAHA, Sorry to but in to a thread here. I know how frustrating it can be, my wife and I are currently keeping an eye out for our own unicorn. I had to comment though. That flow chart is absolutely hillarious. Love it.

Yeah, that chart was written by a friend (and potential sweetie) of mine as a reflection of the real life experience of many unicorns he's known. It is funny to read, but it's also a sad reality for many of us single bi girls within poly communities.

And I'll admit that I cringe when I hear of couples that are looking for that third. Many times the requirements are so specific that it feels more like a job application than a relationship.

Back