Hello to the community

WCoaster

Hello All,

Fun easy going passionate spiritual bi guy here that has discovered living life with openness and integrity is what works best for me. Even when the road gets hard and crunchy.

Ended up here looking for advice on a topic that I am sure must have been talked about before but can't seem to find what I was looking for on the great Interweb. Landed here and hoping to find some good advice and maybe even some new friends along the way.

Talk to you soon

Greetings WCoaster,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I'm confident that you'll be able to get a good amount of advice/feedback for any questions/concerns you may want to share. Poly relationships are always a work in progress, and you'll want to communicate as much and as well as possible, making no assumptions and taking nothing for granted. If you get feeling icky about something, consider sharing the feeling even if you have to confess to not yet knowing the feeling's source.

Hope you'll enjoy your time here, and that you'll have a lot of occasion to meet new friends.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back