MMF Polandry Women

polandrylady

The best introduction is the one you make via phone or back / forth chat. You'll always been excited to find out new things about people and the great stories they bring to you.

Sarah
Polandry / MFM / MMF relationships

Glad to see I'm not alone in this world or on this site PL! My husband and I are looking for the husband/brother we feel is out there. :)

No, you are definitely not alone. :) Welcome.

We too! We too!! In fact, we are day 2 into corresponding with our 1st, 1st date ever with a hopeful 3rd.

A very cute, sweet guy. We're planning to all meet at our local poly meetup as our 1st date. Seems a nice, safe group setting.

Squeeeee!!

hmmm

We too! We too!! In fact, we are day 2 into corresponding with our 1st, 1st date ever with a hopeful 3rd.

A very cute, sweet guy. We're planning to all meet at our local poly meetup as our 1st date. Seems a nice, safe group setting.

Squeeeee!!

Clearly not trying very hard over here.... lol.... too busy trying to build a boozka!

We have been looking for a while as well. Our biggest problem is finding a compatible partner that lives close to us. Welcome to the group.

Not really sure how you go about finding one. our last relationship we just kind of stumbled across. We have talked to many others that might have been good matches but the long distance thing got in the way. Some folks we have talked to say putting out feelers like on Craig's list or other dating sites works, We have not had much luck with them but a local poly group or get together might work. Just remember what works for one will not always work for others.

We have been looking for our 3rd for bout two years . . . Lots of interest & lookie-loos but never anything said in earnest. :\

We have been looking got a new 3rd for about 7 or 8 years now. yes we are serious about looking we just want a good match not just anyone. We had it once We are sure we can find another one.

hhmmmm

To be honest, it's harder when you don't have the time too! lol but just start talking around

Not really sure how you go about finding one. our last relationship we just kind of stumbled across. We have talked to many others that might have been good matches but the long distance thing got in the way. Some folks we have talked to say putting out feelers like on Craig's list or other dating sites works, We have not had much luck with them but a local poly group or get together might work. Just remember what works for one will not always work for others.

We kind of fell into it in a fashion. Intense friends with two guys, deep crushes on either one on any given day and, despite a very provocative dream I had early on, the sworn decision to never act on my feelings for fear of ruining the friendships.

Until one of them acted on his and the other one felt like his whole world was going to fall apart. Two months later, after hours of talking and negotiating and really plumbing the depths of who we are as human beings, we figured we'd try a polyfidelity situation because maybe, just maybe, that would save everything from being the end of the world.

Weird thing? It did. I doubt I'd be "poly" with anyone else but these two.

Thanks for the advice. We live in Upstate NY. Does anyone know of any poly groups or meetups where we could find a potential brother/husband?

Weird thing? It did. I doubt I'd be "poly" with anyone else but these two.

That is the way an ideal relationship should be for many folks and many more are looking for just sort a relationship. We also achieved that once and want to back. Good luck in your and we wish you many happy years together.

Interesting personal stories here. I wish everyone future success in this lifestyle.

My Wife (MissMighty) and I just decided to enter this path ... and we are now actively looking for a Man to add to Us. Hopefully close to our New Jersey home.

That is the way an ideal relationship should be for many folks and many more are looking for just sort a relationship. We also achieved that once and want to back. Good luck in your and we wish you many happy years together.

Thanks. I hope you're able to find what you're looking for in life, as well.

I will say this...my previous experience in dating a married man who had not only a wife but a girlfriend who had husband who had a girlfriend who had a girlfriend...you get the idea. What I learned from that very complicated situation helped shape the polyfidelity arrangement we have.

It's not without its challenges - we make sure we talk a lot and that everyone is doing OK. We also make sure we take time to really just have fun and appreciate that we enjoy each other as friends and lovers.

You guys are really great and nonjudgemental and we really appreciate all the advice and good wishes we have been getting. It just seems so simple and self-evident what a great relationship a loving MFM poly relationship would be but it's really really hard to find the right man who is interested in the same thing. The more I read people's advice on here and think about it, the more I think you guys are right. It just has to happen. I think we are just so excited about it we just want it to happen sooner rather than later... wish us luck!

May I suggest another possible source of locating like-minded individuals?

I have a "play" profile on FB (by the same name as here...). It allows me to do just that; play without fear of jeopardizing my job or offending friends and family. But through that, I have found several groups and wonderful people who I have connected with who share a similar attitude. I met both of my girlfriends online this way. I have since shared my real profile and info with them, but it allowed that freedom to be available...

Just a suggestion!

Back