Happy 11th Anniversary - Maca and LR

Ariakas

Bosun
Happy 11th Anniversary to Maca and LR. Its been a pleasure getting to know you both on here and soon to be IRL as well :)...

LR also says - Ily :)

Cheers to many more for you two

Ari

Happy Anni guys. Good luck on the next 11 years!

Thank you Ari for posting for me. :)
I know Maca had a rough day-it sucks being apart anyway-but special days are even worse. :(

I hope he gets a chance to see everyone thinking good thoughts. :) I know it helps me out.

Of 11 years of marriage-this last year was definitely the best in my opinion and I am looking forward to saying the same thing next year. ;)
We've done SOOO much growing up and learning about each other this last year, it's amazing how much more wonderful we are now than we were just 12 months ago!
Every day I smile as I go about my day, thinking of the wonderful man I've married. He's just amazing. I saw the diamond in the rough-but now that diamond is just shining beauty-not so rough! I hope he feels the same way.

I look forward to having my internet back! It sucks only being able to pop on here for a second or two every few days or weeks even! I'm thinking about you all though!

Maca-I love you my M. You are truly an amazing man and I'm so proud to have been able to be here with you side by side as we both grow to be the wonderful people we are becoming, building the amazing life we are building, creating the unique and awesome family we are creating and raising the loving, intelligent, responsible and crazy kids we are raising! Thank you for being my husband.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

My Angel,

I would do it all over again and again and again. Im so srry I wasnt with you on our day. I love you more then any word that can be said. What if feel for you is rooted in the core of my being. Happy anniversary my love.

Thank you all for your support,guidance, and understanding. There are to many names for me to list( you know who you are) thank you! Without sounding like less of a "guys guy" :cool: I love you ! Cant wait to get to the real world and hang out with all of you.

I really needed this at this point in my life < hugs to all>

Peace and Love
Maca

Back