Bashing Unicorn Hunters

Since it got to the point where you need to block me

No matter what the reason, then I have gotten out of line and that's not OK to be so disrespectful once another person feels the need to block another. With few exceptions, there is nothing that warrants me behaving in a way bad enough to be blocked. Making people uncomfortable to the point where they block or leave the site is just wrong.

The problem with detecting the type of multiple accounts that this site does not allow will always be problematic as it isn't as easy as looking at IP addresses as protected networks can have computers on the inside which can have non-routable addresses, with Virtual Private Networks two computers "inside" a protected network can be at opposite ends of the globe. I am also sure that the site administrator does not want any legitimate accounts accidentally getting shut down. There is nothing wrong with the system here at polyamory.com and their steps taking to prevent sock-puppet accounts. Nothing works better than admins who do not abuse their authority and the only truly successful way for everything to run smoothly is when users can be trusted to willingly obey a code of honor.

I was out of line to make such accusations of accounts here, and really shouldn't be using any site but my own to offer unsolicited opinion of other places on the web.

I should have kept my posts more focused on relevant topics, which here was that I believed there were instances where the OP was unfairly attacked. It seemed to me that the harsh tones were reactions to behavior that the OP wasn't even participating in nor held that point of view.

Which was not at all what I had communicated.

Last edited:
Good God

I will now have to retract every apology for trashing on Franklin Veaux, unfortunately I went ahead and took the time to read through more of his posts, and the guy is so full it, I honestly think he does consider himself an intellect. Nothing but a two faced political pundit attempting to work anything he can towards his own benefit. Anybody that will lower themselves to outright lies, in order to prove a point or with the belief it will score a point doesn't deserve to be given the time of day until he can be honest without discretely sabotaging others,

Which is exactly what is done when you write from a point of view that clearly isn't yours nor do you agree with it, with the goal being to have the point of view appear crazy.

That's just called being punk

Last edited:
Calm er down

I have to agree with Emm. I have been reading this thread as it progressed and now I think it's time for my two cents, since you are, after all, posting to a public site.

I was curious where all you hostilities toward the author stemmed from so I went back an read some of his pages.
The Poly Mistakes headline really stood out to me. They way he writes is out front. Candy coating is not the way to get the word out.
Like this:
Put simply, your decisions and your actions have consequences for both your partners and your relationships, and you bear responsibility for these consequences--even if you feel that your decisions were appropriate and justified, even if you feel that your actions were expressly permitted by the rules of your relationship.

Could that be anymore clear?

I don't know what you have against the author to be so offended that he's writing from a point of view you don't agree with. Most things are written from a third party/unattached point of view! Things like research papers, newspapers and even the Bible!

So scoop your panties out of your ass and untie that silly anarchist knot.

Last edited:
Does Franklin even post here? I have seen people post links to his blog but never seen him post himself....I don't see the point at having a go at him when he won't even see it!

Does Franklin even post here? I have seen people post links to his blog but never seen him post himself....I don't see the point at having a go at him when he won't even see it!

Here's the thing. It seems like dirtcustard has a theory, hypothesis, or fantasy that "someone" (such as perhaps myself and maybe others?) on this forum are sock-puppets of Mr. Veaux.

If indeed that be as such, I find it perplexingly flattering. And I do not throw adverbs around like spit-bombs.

If I am like, totally trippin', yo, or whatever, then I am relieved to admit that I am crazy and nothing is wrong with the Universe.

Either way, I win. That is just super-grooovy.

And for the record, I am not Franklin. Ask Imaginary Illusion or Magdlyn. They know.

Last edited:
Will the real Mr. Veaux please stand up. :p

I had to.

I am Batman.

I know too :D

Not REALLY. You've only seen pictures. It could be an elaborate hoax, and the joke could be on YOU. People can spoof IP addresses, photoshop their heads onto other people's bodies, forge signatures, create stories that are so specific and detailed that they have the ring of truth when in fact they are full of "lies of omission".

But go ahead, believe what you read on the internet if it makes sense with what you know to be true in real life.

Not helping your case there, Boringguy. Lol now I'm wondering, "Who really is behind the name." Lol.

Not helping your case there, Boringguy. Lol now I'm wondering, "Who really is behind the name." Lol.

Do not pay any attention to the man behind the curtain.

I am Iron Man.

Can I be Thor? My weak femininity needs an upgrade.

I am Iron Man.

I got yer "iron man" riiiiiight here baybee. Come and GET it.

I also have "glass man" and "silicone man" if iron-man is not enough.

Back