Poly Vignettes: Sharing Success & Happiness

Date downstairs and date upstairs this weekend.

Friday night, Mono, Derby and I went to a dance party for someone's birthday. We carved up the floor all night and didn't go to bed until LATE! It was so much fun! :)

Saturday night I went out with PN to another birthday party and danced up a storm again, this time to entirely different music and with an entirely different crowd. It was awesome and so much fun.

Very bonding nights and it made me feel very content and at one with my life.

Date downstairs and date upstairs this weekend.

Friday night Mono, Derby and I went to a dance party for someone's birthday. We carved up the floor all night and didn't go to bed until LATE! It was so much fun! :)

Saturday night I went out with PN to another birthday party and danced up a storm again, this time to entirely different music and with an entirely different crowd. It was awesome and so much fun...

Very bonding nights and it made me feel very content and at one with my life.

Nice! Where do you get the energy girl?! You must be high on love!

Hubby just had our son tell me to get online, so I hop on and ask him what's up. He says, "Wendigo's on". He was on invisibly, so Hubby didn't want me to miss the chance to talk with him. :) I have the best husband ever. <3

I've got a date with a new guy tomorrow night. Cautiously optimistic. He seems clear about what he wants from a relationship, wants a regular weekly connection. Still, I am cautious, not because of what I am hearing from him, but from the angst and disappointment I've had from others in the past year. Planning for the worst, hoping for the best.

This weekend my gf's bf's gf is going out of town for the weekend and I told my gf she could spend 2 nights at her bf's place if she wanted to. She then invited me to spend Saturday with her and M! I'm excited to get to spend some time with them. I've only really met M once for a couple hours since my gf started seeing him.

I'm going to Mr. A's for Easter. We're going to his parents' place on Saturday, church Sunday, the whole deal.

In addition to seeing his parents, I will also be meeting godparents, grandparents, and an aunt and uncle. :eek:

It's also the first time he's slept in the same bed as a gal at his parents' place. Which is kind of cute. They made a point of telling him they replaced his (twin) bed specifically so we could stay there. :p

Gah! Nervous!

Last edited:
Redpepper's going for a ride!

This weekend some guys from work and I are gearing up to go for a ride. One of my friends, who rides a an excellent BMW "touring bus" bike, will be taking RP along. This will be her first ride with us, as well as the first time she will get to spend any time with my work friends. We're meeting out front of her house and then going from there. None of them know about the full scope of our relationship, other than I rent the suite in her house, which they find strange. I don't plan on coming out to them, so it will be interesting to see the curious looks on their faces.

Hopefully Derby and her hubby will be joining us, as I just sent him an invitation. :) If only we could get PN on a bike, we could have a Tribal MC. :)

This weekend some guys from work and I are gearing up to go for a ride. One of my friends, who rides a an excellent BMW "touring bus" bike, will be taking RP along. This will be her first ride with us as well as the first time she will get to spend any time with my work friends. We're meeting out front of her house and then going from there. None of them know about the full scope of our relationship other than I rent the suite in her house...which they find strange LOL! I don't plan on coming out to them so it will be interesting to see the curious looks on thier faces. Hopefully Derby and her hubby will be joining us as I just sent him an invitation :) If only we could get PN on a bike...we could have a Tribal MC :)

Ooh! How exciting! Weather permitting, Mr. A is taking me for a ride on his Dad's bike this weekend. :D

Moving comment

I should have posted this here....

Just had a great night with the family :) I met RP for coffee after work and then PN and I made homemade pizza while she and LB went to his piano practice. We all ate too much pizza and watched a movie together. LB had a fun night and laughed lots which made us all smile. PN and I really enjoyed hanging out talking about finances and other stuff. This is going to be a fun summer I believe!

Ooh, just found this thread. Lovely! :)

I'm gonna spend the day with my husband. We're gonna go for a walk because it's such a lovely weather. And I'll have a date on Skype in the evening with my girlfriend! Plus, I just found out about a living arrangement for the summer that means my girlfriend and I are gonna be able to spend a good amount of time together! Great news! <3

My girlfriend is flying to the UK in 5 days! I'm soo exited! :p It has been almost a month since the last time we met, and we thought that we wouldn't see each other until in the middle of June. But we managed to arrange a few days' visit next week! Yay! :)

My girlfriend is flying to UK in 5 days! I'm soo exited! :p It has been almost a month since the last time we met, and we thought that we wouldn't see each other until in the middle of June. But we managed to arrande a few days' visit next week! Yay! :)

Congrats, I love that sweet relief time when you get to spend time with a long distance love..

kudos

Burlesque was a blast! I was in the front row, with PN, Derby and Derby's hubby. I paused for a second and realized that there were not only three people all sitting together who love and care for the same person, but they also care for each other. That is where our strength as a tribe comes from! There is no awkwardness, no faked concern for each other.

After the show, PN retired for the night, while RP and I went over to Derby's for a nightcap. The night was filled with burlesque sexiness and good friends. That's success and happiness in my books.

PN and RP have been together for 13 years. Derby and RP have been together for over a year. RP and I are almost at the 2.5 year mark.

Things are pretty good around here.

Burlesque was a blast!! I was the front row were myself, along with PN, Derby and Derby's hubby. I paused for a second and realized that there were not only three people all sitting together who love and care for the same person, but they also care for each other. That is where our strength as a tribe comes from! There is no awkwardness, no faked concern for each other.

PN and RP have been together for 13 years. Derby and RP have been together for over a year. RP and I are almost at the 2.5 year mark. Things are pretty good around here.

I have been reading your stuff this whole forum session it seems, you were just a happy, writin fool lately! your posts have been really hitting me Mon. I am really so happy to read this success story. It keeps me positive!

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone Karma used to see years ago (not even really see, because it never went far) has always been in our lives, but they have started talking more lately. They are possibly making plans for spending some time together, and it was asked if I had issues with it, given our past together.

I just had to laugh. I am more than okay with. I encourage it. I really like her and I truly hope it goes in the direction he wants it to. I know he is still healing and doesn't want to rush into anything, but I have to say if it does go anywhere it'll be so nice have him dating someone I actually enjoy spending time with.

I find this all a poly success b/c it is such a switch from the last year.

Mr. A is coming to visit tomorrow! I love watching him and Indigo interact. :)

I took a vacation day on Monday, so Mr. A and I will have an extra day together, as well.

Just got off the phone with Dad. We were talking about me managing getting off of my medication. He said, "Well, you've got Indigo and Mr. A to support you."

Hurrah for recognition!

:D

Back