Hey

relement

I'm very new to the poly life, have yet to experience a poly relationship, not really sure how to pursue one, lol, the idea is very appealing tho and seems quite fulfilling. I was certain I was a lesbian prior to being completely honest with myself and open to this, a guy alone still doesn't really appeal to me, but a couple REALLY does. I realized my attraction with polyamory after being close to a couple and had found myself wanting more with them so, naturally, now I want a poly relationship, lol. I searched around and found this forum, glad you're around, I was wanting a good terms list and you have a great one. It's nice to know I can come here to get info and support. Peace.

Last edited:
Welcome

Hello there - welcome to the forum. I am new to this site as well (2nd day) But so far people have been very warm and helpful. There are a lot of discussions and posts that may help you.. I know my husband and I are stumbling around trying to figure out ourselves :)

hey back

Hey, what's up? We are a married couple from San Diego. We are 31 yrs old. We have had a poly relationship before, but didnt really label it as such I guess. It just kinda happened. We had a great relationship for two yrs. New to the whole site thing so, we'll see. Hit us up if you wanna chat. We would like to get to know people with the same intrest. Have a good one.

Hello relement,
Welcome to our forum.

You'll find a lot of info on this site, plus you can post your own questions/thoughts/concerns any time you need the support/feedback. It's exciting that you've discovered this is the lovestyle you desire!

Glad you're aboard,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Ya, it was awesome. We miss it and would love to have it again. The coolest thing was, we didn't have to work at it or try to make if happen.

Back