Delurking

crisare

Hey everyone.

I'm Cris, and I have been lurking around here, first as a guest, then as a very quiet registered newb ... and I finally decided to at least say "hi".

I'm not sure exactly what to say to introduce myself. :cool:

Basic facts: I'm female, 41, work in the tech field, no kids, one cat. (I think those are the basics anyway!)

Relationship-wise: I've been married for 11 years. My husband (H) and I do not have a sex life together and haven't for nearly 7 years, but do intend to stay married to each other. I just this past summer ended my first poly-relationship with a partner (male) who has a similar relationship with his wife to mine with my husband. Unfortunately things went South (long story, prob not appropriate for an intro) and the relationship ended badly on all sides. But it was the relationship that made me realize that poly works for me.

Moving forward: I hope to find another relationship at some point with a similar dynamic to what I had with M. For now I'm just letting things settle.

(And damn it's hard to explain this kind of stuff in a few short sentences! :) )

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell. I am looking forward to getting to know the community more.

Welcome to the boards.

Back