Pile?

Mojo

Hi all,
I posted to introductions, now I have some follow up questions.

Whats this called if the 2 outside lovers can have relationships at there own leisure?

Does this tend to go sour real fast?

What's it called when you go through the feeling of not being able to thinking about anything but sex with the lovers, when you fall asleep,wake up,dream,day dream..it almost makes you insane.. is there a word for this?

Thank you:)

Hi all,
I posted to introductions, now I have some follow up questions.

Whats this called if the 2 outside lovers can have relationships at there own leisure?

Does this tend to go sour real fast?

From reading your other post, I take this to mean you and your husband Neo would both have separate lovers who also have other lovers themselves?

That is called a poly tangle sometimes. If you meet the other lovers and become friends with them, it could morph into a tribe.

It actually tends to be the most common poly configuration. And the most workable.

What's it called when you go through the feeling of not being able to thinking about anything but sex with the lovers, when you fall asleep,wake up,dream,day dream..it almost makes you insane.. is there a word for this?

Thank you:)

Yes, that is called infatuation in the general public, and poly people tend to call it new relationship energy, or NRE. In a new ongoing relationship it tends to last 3-18 mos.

We have a glossary of terms here you can look at.

http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1720

Thanks I'll keep you posted....

Lips has a boyfriend, coworker/friend (smile) doesn't. Crazy energy between all of us...

;)

I love the "Lips" alias for your new gf. Reminds me of a 30s gangster movie. I'm imagining Edward G. Robinson: "So, I told Mugsy, see... go downtown and pay a visit to Lips McGee. She'll set you straight, boy, and give you a night you'll never forget, I said. And did she ever!"

Night to remember...

So Neo & I are on a sexual high, I love this part ;). Getting all cleaned up & sexified for our anticipated night. So me & lips are texting and discussing plans even though her and Neo have it worked out.....

She's never been with a couple so who knows how this will end? I can tell she is excited. I'm going to go with the friend approach. Last time I was very demanding what I wanted. Shes kinda a tease in bed which makes me hot even more pretty sure she has never went down on a girl so I'm not gonnna push this either. Even though if your gonna have a 1st it should be my amazing lotus flower:)

Cheers all!
Wooooohhhhooo I'm excited!

P.s. Is it weird not to tell Smile? Feels kinda shady....since he is attracted to her to he's tried to kiss her didn't go to well he was to intoxicated...
He's strange, has no game but is so sexy he makes women puddles and never goes for the kill,shy? hmmmmm.....

I can almost feel your excitement! Thank you for sharing, especially to those of us who are not quite there yet (we are still talking)! Love your e-names for your loves, neato! Also, props for loving your "amazing lotus flower", so hot to hear that kind of confidence!;)

I love the "Lips" alias for your new gf. Reminds me of a 30s gangster movie. I'm imagining Edward G. Robinson: "So, I told Mugsy, see... go downtown and pay a visit to Lips McGee. She'll set you straight, boy, and give you a night you'll never forget, I said. And did she ever!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! This killed me, sorry to jack the thread.

Back