Why am I here?

RedSalamander

I feel kind of weird posting an introduction when I can't even really put a finger on why it is that I am here? I have been involved in poly relationships (with varying degrees of success and failure) for about the last ten years. When my relationships are working fine, like a lot of guys, I feel like I don't need anyone's advice or perspective, you know? But then, when I shift into crisis mode, I do my best to not let my outsides show how much I'm freaking out on the insides, and I consume other people's thoughts and insights with a ravenous appetite.

So, I'm here to read and absorb the wisdom of the shared experiences, and I'm very grateful for all the thoughtful folks who post their thoughts (unlike myself) during both the good times and the bad. :)

Thanks.

When my relationships are working fine, like a lot of guys, I feel like I don't need anyone's advice or perspective, you know? But then, when I shift into crisis mode...

So, I'm here...

Does the fact that you came here and posted mean you're in the midst of crisis mode? Or a low-grade "something's not right" feeling? Your situation might not be as dire as you think. If you want feedback, feel free to share whatever you're comfortable sharing.

And welcome!

Back