Bad Sex

Knightshade

Just started watching it. I don't feel broken nor that I need to be fixed for feeling how I do. I wonder what the "sexpert" actually thinks about polyamory.

I'll add more once I get through it.

After having watched it, the poly thing wasn't even worked on for her, she seems more like a person whose issues transcend her partnerships. Originally it was packaged/presented as her issues were 'from' being poly, but I've known monogamous people who had the exact same issues she does. Also, she doesn't necessarily engage in poly behavior at any point in her particular episode.

Yes, it's taking me some time to watch it (sahm). :)

I'm at week 3 were she's saying she can't say "no" to friends who want more than friendship with her, whether sexual or romantic. This, as you said, is common to all people with some insecurity issues. It's almost like she can't say no because she doesn't want to be alone. :eek:

Which brings to mind earlier, where she's talking to her friend in the park and saying in the last year she's been and alone and no one's been there for her but she's always there for them. She should be working on this issue it seems to me.

UPDATE: finished that episode with some buffering issues. yawn.

Not really much on poly at all. She's just an individual who can't say no to others and needs to figure out what she wants. Setting up boundaries for herself may work, but I doubt over time she'll follow through with them.

Last edited:
I feel the same way about Rita Hayworth as you feel about Joan Bennett.

For my favorite bad girl, Ill go with the beautiful cold liar Jane Greer in "Out of the Past" and Ann Savage in "Detour."

Back