Canada anyone?

Why does that not surprise me? I've heard some great things about Halifax, in terms of acceptance of queerfolk and odd people in general. I really need to make it out there some time. I've got some time over the holidays, but somehow I suspect that humid coastal winters wouldn't be my thing. It may get down to -40 here, but at least it's a dry cold :p

Of all the places I've lived and visited, I enjoy Halifax for its numerous spaces of radical acceptance and radical inclusion. It makes the damp cold bearable.

Im new to the board and wondering how many Canadian's are members...

hoping to hear from you

Hi: From Montreal. There are lots of Poly or like minded Canadians in the mix we r just more reserved than others. R u poly, or minded, or r u just curious or otherwise?

Montreal - 22 Male, looking to join stable poly couple.

Hey everyone!

My first post and i'm already seeking ;) Let's get right to work! I have been lurking as a non-member for some time, as i thought the whole post thing really wasn't all that instant, and that Adult Friend Finder could yield better results, but after meeting only for one night stands... I thought maybe instant isnt necessarely better.

I'm from the North-Shore of Montreal. Serious young man with a bright futur. I have a full time job, and I love to be able to contribute. Right now most of my free time is spent on renovating the duplex I recently purchased.

Let's talk!

I've always wanted to go to Canada, I love how I hear people are more "open-minded" out there.~

It sickens me that there are people in this wonderful country called the United States of America who hate every thing and who think that this country is "their's alone" like the rest of us don't have a say in any matter.~

Sadly, we have our share of right wing fundamentalists who express the opinion that their religious beliefs trump any and all rights that anyone else in the country may have.

Sadly, we have our share of right wing fundamentalists who express the opinion that their religious beliefs trump any and all rights that anyone else in the country may have.

I hear you awesome Canadians are somewhat a few steps ahead of the United States of America and you almost always have been when it comes to social and political change,~

After all, during the draft era U.S.A. Citizens fled to Canada in droves.~

Alas, things have changed dramatically since Vietnam. You guys put in Obama the same time we put in Harper. Harper is the Canadian George Bush. He's basically sold our environment to the oil companies, eliminated our protected waterways, and increased "hidden taxes" for the middle-class while decreasing taxes for the rich. He's cut funding to social programs across the board. He put us in deficit before 2008, having spent the entire surplus and then some that the previous gov't had built up. And have you heard about the senate scandal?

And sadly, far too many Canadians are biting his "Look what your government is doing for you" ads hook, line, and sinker. They're not only exaggerations, they're blatant lies, and people are too oblivious to see right through them. It's sickening.

While crime rates have fallen, the number of long-term prison inmates has increased (and in that order, not the other way around). At a time when the US gov't is starting to realize that locking people up doesn't prevent crime or help people, the CDN gov't is building new maximum security prisons.

That is unfortunate, SchrodingersCat.~

I hope the best for your country as I do for mine.~

Love,

ColorsWolf

Hope nobody minds me raising this thread, Lazarus style to say "Southern Ontario here". And since i just moved here, and don't know anyone on this side of the pond, any poly people nearby are more than welcome to join me for a beer/drop me a line

Last edited:
Hi from Windsor Ontario... pretty lonely here too

I've realized that you are more open to being loved and to what is around you, and you are happier when you learn to love yourself first.~

In order to become a better lover at loving some one else, you must first learn to be comfortable being alone.~

Otherwise you could end up relying too much on any one you can grab onto and be too dependent on them: this is what other people call being "clingy".~

I'm new here... from the Niagara region (Ontario)

And OMG how do I hate captcha. I had to go through about ten of them before I could find one I could decipher just to post!!

I'm new here... from the Niagara region (Ontario)

And OMG how do I hate captcha. I had to go through about ten of them before I could find one I could decipher just to post!!

Never had to that after registering for free as far as I remember.~ :)

Back