Family - The Web Series.

WaywardDruid

Hello,
As an avid viewer of Family web-series I thought I'd just put up the uncensored site location for those interested.
Northwest Live TV - Family

And also the production site for those interested in delving even deeper into who and what it's all about.(Donations appreciated)
3 Dog Pictures

Just Me,
Tim

Last edited:
They've made about a dozen episodes. The edited versions are on youtube if you search for "family polyamory." When I was first trying to understand my feelings about loving more than one person, I went to the internet to find someone like me. That show was one of the first things I stumbled upon and I'm glad that I did.

I am unimpressed with this series. But good effort- just really bad acting and wrtiting.:)

I liked this series quite a bit. :D I need to catch up on their most recent episodes. I hope they move on to a second season as well. It's nice to see varying perspectives on polyamory in different mediums.

~Raven~

This is a series best viewed by those in the poly community I think. The feedbeack I get from those outside it is not very flattering :(

I've only watched the first couple of episodes... I have no attention span so I had a hard time getting into it... but I've had some interesting conversations resulting from it... I remember I shared it with a gay poly friend and we watched the episode where they go to a poly meetup group.... and his immediate question was, "Where are all the gay people?"

Back