You should read this!!!!!

Glad you took my advice! Looking for an adventurous female to join our wonderful sex life and much more! We are outgoing, fun, easy going and open minded. We are looking for the same qualities in another female....are you all of those and more???

Last edited:
Just so you know, this site is more geared towards people who want loving relationships (polyAMORy) and not just sex/swinging. While your ad is perfectly acceptable, you probably won't find what you're looking for here.

There are many great swingers' sites out there, which one would be best for you would depend on your location.

Good luck!

km, I think that depends a lot on what the "and much more!" is - maybe we could hear more about that.

km, I think that depends a lot on what the "and much more!" is - maybe we could hear more about that.

True, but the use of "swinger" in the id is what made me say that.

A lot of people come to poly via swinging (that's how my husband and I evolved), but I really do believe there is a significant difference between looking for sex/FWBs and looking for love/romantic relationships. Personal opinion, for sure, but I would definitely recommend that someone looking more for sex with possibly a friendship use a site geared towards that and someone looking more for love and a potential relationship to use a site geared towards that. Not that they can't overlap, but I think picking the one that fits more closely to what you want is the best way to see positive results.

mfswingercouple - Do you mind elaborating on the "and much more"?

We are sorry we are new to this! We are looking for more than sex. I do believe poly n swingers overlap. The "much more" is the friendship/relationship part. We prefer to find a lady to join our wonderful-loving relationship and join us in our journey in life. Hopefully this clears up ANY confusion, if not I can clear it up more :)

I do believe poly n swingers overlap.
Sometimes, but not always, and perhaps not usually.

While both poly and swinging are forms of ethical non-monogamy, many, many polyfolk would never swing or take part in recreational sex or be involved sexually at all without investing in a loving relationship with someone. Some could be quite turned off by your username, in fact, because there is often a divide or slight prejudice in some poly communities toward swingers. Most of the time, polyfolk are working hard to dispel the misconception that often exists, among the general public, that poly is the same as swinging or all about casual sex. So, if you are at a poly site and looking to meet people for a potential relationship, it's good to get clear about the fact that you want relationships and not just sex. By the way, there are plenty of members here who are poly and do swing, or came to poly via swinging.

Read up here and ask questions if you have any.

Welcome!

Last edited:
Back