Hello from P-town

Derrythe

Hello, nice to meet you all, this isn't my first post (maybe it should have been) but I just recently discovered this site.

A little about myself, I am barely under 30, ecstatically married to a wonderful woman, a free thinking, non churchy Christian who believes that God never intended for us to limit the joy and love that we experience in our lives to one "soul mate."

Beyond the warm fuzzies above, I am a total and complete technophile, as I write this from an iPad, and avid gamer, reader, musician (nothing too cool, just trumpet). I still manage to be a bit of a homebody, which I sometimes hate.

I am looking foreword to getting to know you all, as central Illinois might as well be the Bible belt when it comes to poly community, it really doesn't exist here.

Well, I guess that'll do it.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome

hey there, welcome to the boards.

When I saw P-town I thought Provincetown,Massuachusetts, but you are from Illinois? Are you on a visit or are you speaking of some other town?

Anyway, I hope you find what you need on here.
-R

When I saw P-town I thought Provincetown, Massachusetts,

Me too. And when this person (gender unidentified) said they were married to a woman, I thought a P-town person might be a lesbian.

Provincetown being a mecca for queers in Eastern Mass, as Northampton is its western queer homeland.

We just can't assume you're male identified when you say you're married to a woman round these here parts, ya know!:p

Oops, sorry about all the ambiguity, I'm used to places like Facebook and my brain didn't click that there's no picture of me to identify myself. P-town means Peoria Illinois, and yes I am male, sorry. I guess i could stand to be a little more detailed.

I am male married to a woman. Her boyfriend is also married (not to my wife) and the two of them are a part of a poly quad. She (my wife) is also more casually seeing another gentleman as well. I am currently only attached to my wife, though am starting the process of dating a lovely lady I've recently become interested in.

I am 27 and my wife is a year younger, we have been together for 6 years, married for 4, poly for about 1.5, and swinger for a year or so before that. We are also not out about any of it to our parents so far.

I guessed Peoria and scrolled down and was right.

I will take my congratulatory cookie in the form of white chocolate chip macadamia nut.

P-Town where I'm from is Portsmouth.

Back