Asian available for couples

kenzoken

I'm in the Bay Area currently but am open to meeting people anywhere in the country. Message me to collaborate or share ideas. I'm new to this but am open minded and willing to learn.

Any luck?

I see you posted a while back but do not have any replies. Saying you'd make a trip across the coutry is pretty bold but I guess if things work out then I see no reason not to. We are in Houston, TX and if you want to talk hit us up.

hello

Cute cub couple here looking to find a nice guy to join a little tribe.
Im a 33 latin man and my partner is a 29 south Dakota man, we been together for eight years.
We both very easy going. We like listen to music by the pool, have nice dinners at home and some game night with friends ones in a while.
We currently have a home in WPB, FL

Sent you a private message with contact info, but it'd be fun to hang out with another poly person in the Bay Area. I live in East Bay, just moved here, happily married but always open to make new friends.

Hi there

Hi , we are new here !
We are looking for the right woman to join us we are a normal married couple.we would be looking for someone around our age I guess 20 -34 would be ok if she was the right person and fit well. Feel free to write us back

No So Far Away!

Hi, I know it's not that far off, but we're a white/Asian couple. FM. I am white and 21 and he a bit older at 40. We've been together for over a year and married roughly 3 months.

If you're interested, we'd like to hear from you. PM us? At least if you don't like us, maybe it's a good oppurtunity to see LA? hahaha

hello

Im a 33 latin man and my partner is a 29 south Dakota man, we been together for eight years.
We both very easy going. We like listen to music by the pool, have nice dinners at home and some game night with friends ones in a while.
hey guys i’m matt honestly new and nervous read yalls info was wondering if maybe we can talk any advice would be appreciated and i’m yeah fo from there ok guys i’ve attached pic of myself also on talk soo bye 😊

Attachments

• 4A13F36E-E310-40CC-9C46-B6C65832ECA4.jpeg
    4A13F36E-E310-40CC-9C46-B6C65832ECA4.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 1
  • 111EBFDA-521A-42E4-926F-422896D909D7.jpg
    111EBFDA-521A-42E4-926F-422896D909D7.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 1
hello

hey guys i’m matt honestly new and nervous read yalls info was wondering if maybe we can talk any advice would be appreciated and i’m yeah fo from there ok guys i’ve attached pic of myself also on talk soo bye 😊

hello

hey guys i’m matt honestly new and nervous read yalls info was wondering if maybe we can talk any advice would be appreciated and i’m yeah fo from there ok guys i’ve attached pic of myself also on talk soo bye 😊 also i hope i find a couple long term i’ll take care of whomever that may be i’ve been financially blessed and want to pay it forward one day

Back