Cuckold marriage

rachel66

I'm a 52 year old woman in an open cuckold marriage. It's kind of complicated and I'd love to hear from others in similar relationships.

Greetings rachel66,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You said it's kind of complicated, could you be more specific? Also you may find it helpful to do a search on cuckold, such as a tag search.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi Rachel, and welcome to the forum.

I am not in this type of relationship, however if you have a specific question or issue you'd like some feedback/advice on, post details of your situation in Relationship Corner which is the most active section of the forum.

Hi Rachel - welcome! As Lunabunny suggested, if you have specific thoughts and questions, please feel free to post them to the Poly Relationships Corner or General Poly Discussion sections - both are quite active. We do have a good number of experienced poly folks here who are generally helpful and friendly. We do have lots of different flavors of poly represented here, and the cuckold-hotwife relationship has been discussed from time to time, so you may well get some feedback.

I would offer that while a complete identification with the hotwife-cuckold lifestyle (generally understood as a femdom fetish that focuses on sexualized humiliation) may not be terribly common in the poly community, the idea of the sexual energy created by our partners sexual engagement with their other partners (regardless of gender) feeding back to the primary (or really, any other relationship) is not uncommon. It has been discussed here and is frequently mentioned in poly literature.

Best of luck on your journey - and keep us posted as it unfolds! Al

Rachel

Since you did not explain what the complicated portion of your "cuckold" relationship was, it is hard to offer advice or answer questions.

As Al99 stated, this lifstyle is not as common here as it might be on a site totally devoted to that. if you are the "hotwife", you might want to visit a site called OurHotWives.org if you have not already done that

Back