Opening Up - Tristan Taormino ??

westVan

I am still looking for information and answers.
Yes I'm still hurting over last relationship but working towards a better me.

I have thought about reading "Opening Up", has anyone read it and what are your thoughts on it.
thanks in advise for your reviews on this one.

I am still looking for information and answers.
Yes I'm still hurting over last relationship but working towards a better me.

I have thought about reading "Opening Up", has anyone read it and what are your thoughts on it.
thanks in advise for your reviews on this one.

Did you consider just Googling your question?

http://www.amazon.com/Opening-Up-Creating-Sustaining-Relationships/dp/157344295X

There are 71 reviews of this book on Amazon.

You may now stop looking for reviews on this book as you have just been presented with a crapload of them.

That book has been mentioned trillions of times on this forum. I haven't read it but everyone else seems to think it's the bees-knees.

Your local public library probably has a copy or two floating around out there somewhere. You can try before you buy.

I enjoyed The Ethical Slut. you can download a sample of Opening Up on kindle or nook. also check out morethantwo.com

I find that people tend towards books that suit the reader. So how well this particular book might teach you may have more to do with what you're looking for, or what would suit your situation.

With that in mind, Opening Up is primarily oriented towards skills that established formerly monogamous couples could use to open up towards non-monogamous relationships. If that suits your situation, or mindset, then it'll be a good starting point.

On the other hand, if you're starting from a more single-ish, or less exclusive arrangements to begin with, then you might get better value from something like the Ethical Slut which doesn't predicate on the basis of being part of a couple.

Back