Step one... Complete!

aussielover

Today I regestered for the work program in Australia!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!! Now I just have to get everything orginized around here and ready to go! I'm so freakin excited!! Makes things a LOT more real and makes them seem a lot closer too!!!

Also the tickets are cheaper than I anticipated, AND I got a direct flight! Only stoping in Vancouver to refuel! So no rushing to catch a connection!

Only sucky thing is there is a manditory stay in Sydney for two days... Don't get me wrong I'd love to see Sydney, BUT being so close and yet not being able to be home for two days will be rough! At least it'll give me a bit of time to adjust AND Will be meeting up with another friend hopefully in Sydney. :D

*HAPPY DANCE*

Also wanted to add, but not until I told SG & AB that I'll be leaving a day earlier too!! Aug 30th!!

Step Three...PROFIT!

Yay!

Indeed!! And now I've talked to the 'rents and they are willing to put the flight and hotel and such for Sydney on their credit card... bless them! Tuesday it will REALLY be official as the tickets will have been bought!!

*happy dance*

Congrats!

WOOHOOOO!!!! Im so fucking excited!!! *runs around crazy*

Too cool!

This is great! Too bad your stop over wasn't in Victoria B.C...Would have loved to met you...wait now..I'm waaay too mono for that :rolleyes:

Thanks guys!

Lol Mono... yep, wow that's way too many people for you.
Actually, I don't even have to get off the plane there! which I'm very excited about... not having to find a connection!

But that would have been very cool!

So very happy for all of you. What a great family you will all have. I'm sure it makes many on here, just a little bit envious! *jumping up and down dancing for you*:)

So very happy for all of you. What a great family you will all have. I'm sure it makes many on here, just a little bit envious! *jumping up and down dancing for you*:)

Awww! *hug*
Thanks for the jumping and dancing lol I'm doing a bit of that myself!!!

I can't wait!

*dances around just alittle bit more*

Back