Poly folk in Mpls?

PolyInMpls

Just wondering if there is anyone around St. Paul or Mpls interested in meeting for a chat about the Poly lifestyle?

wow, here I thought we were the only ones in mn around here! We're a bit farther north, not in the cities but always looking to chat :) We are fairly new to this lifestyle and still trying to figure things out. So, that's one of the reasons I thought I'd hop on here and talk to other like minded people!

We are in Minneapolis and working on the poly part. I know there is a decent sized poly community here although I have never actually attended or met anyone in it...that I was aware of.

north of mpls.

We are a few hours north of Mpls, hopefully there are more couples around. We feel like the only ones!

Im a single 27 yr old girl living in the southern metro of the twin cities :D
we're here we just dont know how to organize i suppose lol

I am a bit south of Minneapolis. :)

26 Male. Always willing to chat with like minded folks, regardless of your situation or whatever.

Last edited:
I am a bit south of Minneapolis. :)

26 Male. Always willing to chat with like minded folks, regardless of your situation or whatever.

I am seeking a unicorn.... haha.... just in case anyone is interested. :)

Andy, you're not seeking a "unicorn" because you said in one of your other posts that your wife is not bi, doesn't want to be more than friends with the second woman, and that the primary relationship with the new woman would be with you.

If you read the definition of "unicorn" on here you would know that is not what it means.

Minnesota Poly Family Network?

We are wondering if there are any Minnesota networks where Minnesota based poly couples or singles meet/network/support (in person) each other about the poly life ups and downs etc. If there is such a network or if people have that interest in starting one let us know. Such a network may be a good idea. What do others think?

Minneapolis couple looking to meet a female

We are an attractive 39f/46m couple, honest, stable and secure that live in the Minneapolis area, looking to meet an attractive, fun, down to earth woman to share our time with. New to the area, and the experience - looking for a place to meet people, any ideas?

In Flux right now...

..... Black, sane, & Dom Male with sub looking for live-in situation with a local Poly couple.....more when u reply...

In Minneapolis Area

Hi, We are in the Twin Cities and are definitely looking for new Poly friends. We are on MNPoly, but not too much going on there right now...drop us a note if you wish to talk sometime.

Hey, everyone! Resurrecting an old thread it would appear. New to the site, not so much to the poly idea/life. 34M/33F and we're in the metro area. Work downtown Mpls and live in the NW 'Burbs near Maple Grove. Wrote up an intro earlier. Or feel free to message us and say hello if you'd like!

-Adam & Crysti

Back