Looking for someone to interview within the next few hours

vicnate5

This is a last minute effort to find someone practicing Polyamory to interview. I am a university student writing a paper on the subject. All my interviews fell through this weekend and I am kinda in a bind. I would love if someone was willing to skype with me for about 30 minutes about your experience. Please private message me if you can help me out.

Did you get a response? If not, you might want to supply some more info like the topic/thesis of your paper, what school it's for, etc. People are generally going to be reluctant to give you personal info if they don't know who you are. Good luck!

This is a last minute effort to find someone practicing Polyamory to interview. I am a university student writing a paper on the subject. All my interviews fell through this weekend and I am kinda in a bind. I would love if someone was willing to skype with me for about 30 minutes about your experience. Please private message me if you can help me out.

Is there a reason you can't do this via email? Some of us are just that shy about showing our faces.

I definitely would suggest giving a few more bona fides, to show that you're not someone just trying to meet folks on Skype. :)

Fyi, I ended up messaging him and we spoke over the phone.

Back