Introduction from the New Girl

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this site and to the lifestyle. I am a reformed swinger who has become jaded and disenchanted by the NSA lifestyle. My husband and I have explored several options for what we are looking for to fill in the missing link in our relationship and are exploring the option of poly life.

We are committed to our marriage, but find there is that certain something that is missing, and we feel that we have enough love to share with another person or even another couple. We just haven't found the right one/s yet. I am bi-sexual and he is just plain sexual. (He may have an addiction. LOL) But we are not looking for just a hook-up or one night stand. We've both tried that and it just leaves us with an empty feeling. And so this search for fulfillment has brought me here.

I hope to find out more about the poly lifestyle and also to meet new friends that would be willing to guide me on this journey. I am excited to be here and am eager to learn all that I can.

Greetings TangledElfdancer,
Welcome to our forum.

I'm sure you'll be able to make some good friends here, get guidance, and learn a lot about polyamory. You may find the Dating & Friendships subforum a helpful place to visit sometime. In the meantime, check out our various threads, and see what calls to you. Post any questions you may have.

It sounds like you have a good marriage, and are just looking for a little more emotional depth in the area of outside relationships. Polyamory seems to be a "slower process," so wear your patience hat. :)

I'm glad you could join us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Thank you, Kevin. And nice to meet you. I am taking my time and getting a good look around. Learning a lot and feeling very comfortable so far....:D

Back