If you were an animal, which would you be?

StarTeddy

Or if you prefer, what's your "spirit animal", the one that best represents who you are?

I would be a bunny, I think, because even though I look cute and innocent, I'm quite the pervert! :p

I have been 'into' rabbits forever. When I learned that rabbit magick draws to itself that of which it is most afraid, I decided I needed to get rid of a lot of my bunny totems. One only needs so much of that. :) I still have tons o' bunnies in my house. Easter is my holiday. :D

My power animal is a snake. I would love to keep snakes, but I can't stand to keep what is needed to feed them.

I would want to be some type of bird. I have had many dreams that I could fly and it was awesome. I think I'd like to be an owl, because they are active at night and have incredible vision. And they're pretty. I can't imagine what it's like not to have arms and hands, but I think it would be cool to have feathers. I really don't like having birds as pets, but I'd love to be one.

species-Aegolius-acadicus-4.jpg

Last edited:
I would want to be some type of bird. I have had many dreams that I could fly and it was awesome. I think I'd like to be an owl, because they are active at night and have incredible vision. And they're pretty. I can't imagine what it's like not to have arms and hands, but I think it would be cool to have feathers. I really don't like having birds as pets, but I'd love to be one.

I'll just leave this here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rp-CaIKvQs

Now as for myself, I keep getting told that mine is a wolf.

I run with a pack, I'm fiercely loyal, and I'm proud. Or at least I assume that's why they people keep telling me that. >.<

The bear :eek:

Hmmm, maybe a panda - cuz they're cute and fuzzy :)

An axolotl with a laser death ray evolved to emit from my head.

Of already evolved animals, a chimera of bear, albatross, trilobite, and rough-skinned newt.

Last edited:
An axolotl with a laser death ray evolved to emit from my head.

Of already evolved animals, a chimera of bear, albatross, trilobite, and rough-skinned newt.

omigosh, the axolotl is SO cute! Totally awesome with a death ray.

Perhaps an otter. They do nothing but have fun and they are all but impossible to tame. Unfortunately, I'd probably end up as a Tazmanian devil. The entire neighborhood is not left in doubt for longer than ten seconds what mood a devil is in.

Spotted wobbegong australian carpet shark! Lol jk. I'd be something furry. And definitely fat. I love fat, lazy animals. They always want to snuggle so much more than their hyper/skinny counterparts.

definitely a wolf. I had frequent dreams about them as a child, which scared the hell out of me until someone explained that they were likely my spirit animal. I have always thought they were the most beautiful animals.
I do not run with a pack but have always wanted to be part of one, unfortunately I've met very few compatible people, (romantic or friend).

I'm a chameleon, because they can become anything they want (or more accurately, blend into any situation).

Hmm

Well if you go by my handle I do have a certain affinity for Owl's but I would say my strongest is wolf.

Often solo, wandering alone, but welcome me into a pack and you will have a supporter until the end.

Don't really like to fight, for myself, much rather slink away, but threaten my pack, and as the old saying Wolf wins every fight but one....

I'm a wolfeh for sure. I've always been fascinated by them, and often felt I could be just as happily a wolf as a human. I even acted like a canine as an infant and child, without ever being around them, which I find amusing. I still tend to get kinda growly when mad, and am fiercely protective of those I'm close to and my home. I certainly consider them my totem animal, and my favorite critter as well.

I also have an affinity for snakes and felines.

Back