Married couple looking for another lovely lady in Illinois or Missouri!

happytimeskatie

My husband Mike and I are looking for another woman to join our relationship.
We are both very into video games and we work out a lot. I'm afraid of dogs and he is allergic to cats, so we have a pet rat instead. We both want children eventually and would be happy if our future partners did as well. We live in Champaign, IL where I am working toward my PhD in chemical engineering and he is my wonderful house husband.

We're looking for someone interested in video games (or is at least open to playing them), staying fit (to some extent), and polyfidelity. We're not incredibly experienced and have had under five relationships total, all of which ended in friendship. We're hoping to find that special someone willing to take the next steps with us into a committed relationship. Because of our personalities and rather immature senses of humor (We laugh at farts!) our desired age range is between 20 and 30, but as long as you have a sense of humor about life while keeping your responsibilities in perspective it's very likely that we would get along well.

We are both very loving and honest people and if you are interested in us I would love to hear from you! If you have any questions, want to know more about us, want more pictures, or have any advice please feel free to message me!

Edit: I forgot to mention that both my and my husband's parents live in Missouri and we visit often, so if you live in Missouri it wouldn't be terribly long distance for us.

Last edited:
What a bummer!

You guys sound pretty awesome. I just got done kicking some Zelda butt and trying to trick my husband into smelling my farts (honey, is something burning?) . But alas, I have a fat ass (it rhymes!) And staying in shape is something I should have done 15 years ago. Haha! Anyway, good luck you guys!

Back