Letting go

redsirenn

Having a hard time....

Realizing that although the jealousy management articles and exercises are great, the best thing is to remember to seek peace in the world, and to do my best to be happy when others are happy.

I want more than anything to be able to let go and not be trapped in a box created by my own instinctual need for control - that is VERY HARD.

Having a hard time....

Realizing that although the jealousy management articles and exercises are great, the best thing is to remember to seek peace in the world, and to do my best to be happy when others are happy.

I want more than anything to be able to let go and not be trapped in a box created by my own instinctual need for control - that is VERY HARD.

Little consolation I know...but I hope you get through this as quickly as possible and are just happy :)

I really feel for you - trying to give up that instincutal need can be very very hard, especially with all the fears that get attached to it.

I wish you strength and serenity.

Completely understand that one! I struggle with the same issue. I'm a total control freak and while I don't get jealous-I worry that if I don't take care of it-it won't get done! UGH.

Having this surgery-really forced me to be dependent on others for the first time in many years and it sucks. But it was a good learning experience for us as a family too.

I wish you the best Redsiren. Stick to your guns, persistence is the key. :)

Back