married and dating... oh, my!

epictransition

The Showtime show inspired me to get online and try to find some community. I've been poly for almost 2 years now. I am married and am currently dating another married woman as well. My husband and I don't live near any family (other than our chosen family which we are still building), and I'm still actively working on figuring out my identity.

I tried to get involved in the local poly community, but everyone seems so clique-ish that it kind of turned me off of it. I'm not sure how active I'll be here, but the stories and advice are really interesting!

Hello Epic T,
Welcome to our forum.

Sorry to hear you've had some bad luck with local poly groups. I hope your Polyamory.com experience will be much more positive.

Can I ask which Showtime show it was that inspired you?

Glad to have you onboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hello Epic T,
Welcome to our forum.

Sorry to hear you've had some bad luck with local poly groups. I hope your Polyamory.com experience will be much more positive.

Can I ask which Showtime show it was that inspired you?

Glad to have you onboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Didn't you know about the one called "Married and Dating"? It is all about poly and there are a few topics on it around the boards.

Ohh yeah ... I remember hearing about it now.

:D Rose was correct... Polyamory: Married and Dating. I've never seen anything else on polyamory before. I'm also a big fan of polygamy shows, but that's a-whole-nother conversation!

Back