Hello... wow am I glad this is here!

Star1300

Hi everyone, new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I am married to the love of my life for 5 years now. We met through the swinging lifestyle, but have not gone back to that. We are both open minded, but I suspect that I am more in need of outside relationships than he.

I have always had this need to have more than a sexual relationship, which is why I don't think swinging ever really worked for me. Because of this, we have recently been exploring polyamory. I have a man with whom I am building deep feelings and I'm enjoying reading everything here to know that I'm not out here alone.

I look forward to sharing with everyone here.

Star,
i have been with the Love of my life for almost 7 years. Wwe are looking for a single woman with tendencies toward a Master/slave relationship. Obviously, this is not what you are looking for. But, i can imagine that it might benefit us both to talk with each other.

Blessings!

~kajira

Hi, Star! Welcome!

FYI: My bff's "name" is Star, too. So don't get confused; there are threads where she is featured prominently.

Welcome to the forums! Obviously I'm not looking either but this is a forum, not a dating site so I thought I would say hi!

Thank you all for the welcome! I am really enjoying reading everyone's stories and seeing how people make this all work.

In our situation, there is a massive long distance element. The "boyfriend" lives almost 1000 miles away, so a LOT of this relationship will be emotional rather than sexual, which I think is amazing. At the same time, business constraints and other issues do make communication challenging at times. This is going to be our biggest challenge I think.

Back