a work in progress

southerndreams

I still haven't met D's wife. time is not allowing it. May just be a better thing though. he was showing me pictures from her show. I was seriously doing really well with the who jealousy thing until that moment. I had this huge moment of :"Why is he with me?!?" Didn't bring it up as he was just so proud to be talking about her and her work. Didn't have the heart to take the smile off his face. So I now get to explore this feeling and figure everything out.

Have you asked him what it is he finds attractive about you? Perhaps learning what it is he values about you will help you feel more secure.

I hope you do get to meet her. It would be very helpful. I can see distinctly what it is that my nerdist loves about me now that I have experienced who he is attracted to. It makes me laugh actually and love him all that much more. She probably will have very similar traits to you in various ways but you are also completely different. No doubt you are unique in every way and he cares and loves you for it... good for you for taking the exploitative approach and attitude. It will serve you well to look at your feelings from out side of them and see them as a thing of interest rather than a threat.

grrrrr.....I'm frustrated. D and I were to get together to discuss this guy I've been seeing. it's a recent thing and I wanted D's opinion on the guy and he was going to answer my questions about the rules he and L have. he had to cancel. I feel a bit jipped. I get to see D maybe once a week and he canceled. I know that he couldn't help it and wouldn't have unless it was an emergency. so I'm frustrated and feel selfish for feeling frustrated.

been wondering for the past 3 weeks if the lonliness will abate. if this is me needing more than I can possibly have right now. my weeks have been crazy and I need someone to talk to but don't feel that I can always talk to D. Especially since there's his wife, me and 2 others. I've tried online dating to no avail. I'm just spinning my wheels and trying to figure out what to do. Hopefully it will become clearer as time passes

so much has been told to me within the course of a day. D and I are taking a break. he's in the process of losing his wife. I cannot in good conscience ask him to continue with me. I don't want to put added strain on him. We're still friends. he knows that I'm here if he needs me. I want to make it all better for him. I want to glue the pieces back together. I feel so helpless in the face of his fear and pain.

I'm sorry that he's going through that, but it might be something for you to look at. Why is she leaving? It seems that he may have a bit too much going on right now. I wish you the best.

*HUG* I'm sorry and I hope things start to look up for you. Just remember to keep your chin up and everything happens for a reason.

Back