Hi All New Here

LadyMoon

Hello all I am LadyMoon and I am new here and to polyamory. It was kind of an accidental set up. An ex-boyfriend from way back in my past looked me up on Facebook and I accepted his friendship. I fully told my husband about all of this from the word go. In our chats catching up and walking down memory lane we ended up falling back in love. Yet I still love my husband more than words can say.

And yes I did have a sexual relationship with the boyfriend and I was also honest with my husband about that as well. Rather than getting mad, my husband and the boyfriend sat down and had a talk. They both agreed that they would both rather share me than lose me. So now I have two very wonderful and caring men in my life.

We are very much so in the beginning of this and I am just having such a rush of emotions. Both men are becoming very close friends themselves and are both working with each other to make this work. However I could use as much help and advice in this as I can.

If that happens I will. But at the current they are both so in love with me. They both stated that they want no one other than me and that is why they both made the deal to share.

Maybe my problem is that I am still just trying to wrap my head around the fact that they both love me this much. I am sure I just need my own time to get used to the idea.

Sounds like you're in a great place and can hardly believe your luck!

When I became established in poly and things were going well (after 30+ years in an ultimately unfulfilling mono marriage) I would come close to tears at my joy in feeling loved and respected for who I really am.

Sounds like you're in a great place and can hardly believe your luck!

I think that is my issue. See my marriage to my husband for the past 12 years has been wonderful. And then when the other guy came into the pic, the simple fact that they just agreed so easily, it is just hard to wrap my head around. I guess I am just going through a phase where I am wondering if it is right to have this much love and two men who love me so much. They are both telling me to just shut the fuck up and let them love me. I guess I should just do that. I am still just trying to figure it all out.

They are both telling me to just shut the fuck up and let them love me.

Like! :D

Yes, it is a good idea to just let them two love you. I do understand that it might take a while for you to figure it all out, and of course you need to do that. My guess is that your guys are also just getting used to the new normal, and might not have the energy and resources for your personal process at the moment. Glad you found this forum! This is a place where you can post all your questions and thoughts, or just read about other people's experiences.

Happy for you and yours!

Like! :D

Yes, it is a good idea to just let them two love you. I do understand that it might take a while for you to figure it all out, and of course you need to do that. My guess is that your guys are also just getting used to the new normal, and might not have the energy and resources for your personal process at the moment. Glad you found this forum! This is a place where you can post all your questions and thoughts, or just read about other people's experiences.

Happy for you and yours!

Thank you. And yes I am glad I found this forum as well. When the guys decided that this is how should work out, I went seeking a good forum to get advice from people in a similar situation. So far I have received a lot of support here. Its taking time, but I am starting to come around.

Greetings LadyMoon,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I like the sound of your story; it reminds me of some of my favorite movies ...

• "December Bride" (1990).
  • "A Small Circle of Friends" (1980).
  • "Paint Your Wagon" (1969).
  • "Bandits (2001).
I think you might enjoy our Life stories and blogs board (if you haven't yet been there).

I'm usually good about keeping up on the intro boards, so if you desire my guaranteed feedback, just post on this thread and I'll be sure to respond. And I check out various non-intro threads too, from time to time. ;)

Very happy for you and hope Polyamory.com can continue to be helpful!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Thank you for your greetings. I have taken a lot of time to read various threads in this forum and have found a lot of the information very helpful. I have also gotten a lot of support from various posters and thank everyone for that.

That's excellent. I'm glad you have found a bit of "home away from home" here, if you will. Hope to see you here and there around the boards.

Regards,
KDT.

Back