Hi, it's Natalia, creator of Showtime's "Polyamory: Married & Dating"

Ugh some guy told me my "tits looked delicious.

What an idiot! To think that such a comment might be a conversation opener. But I guess he wasn't thinking about conversation....

What an idiot! To think that such a comment might be a conversation opener. But I guess he wasn't thinking about conversation....

We actually were having some great convo in okcupid, I was really excited to meet, we took it to text then when I asked him what he was up to, whammo dirty comment.

We actually were having some great convo in okcupid, I was really excited to meet, we took it to text then when I asked him what he was up to, whammo dirty comment.

Some men are so totally fixated on sex that everything else (conversations, dates, etc) are only viewed as tedious prelude to 'the prize'. Sounds like he slipped up in his strategy :eek:

I guess it's really hard to know when someone is interested in you - and not just what you can provide for them. The lack of physical cues makes it doubly difficult when using electronic communication. I had a six month lovely chat with a lass once but when we met - arggh! What WAS I thinking....

No one would want to film my life either...lol.

We are not pretty enough..lol. There is no group sex. I split my time between 2 homes.No exciting drama Unless you count ripping apart the living room looking for a pair of child's cleats before football practice.

Geez, are the Swingers taking over this site too?

Since I am not an eight year old girl obsessed with crystal dolphins and Unicorns I have removed the fancified font and colour all the better to read the message.....

Swingers....

Ok, let's see...right first of all we have had several people (including myself) complaining about the over use of sex in this programme AND people discussing the creep aspect of some men in the poly scene focusing on sex (and I feel was illustrated by Michael and Tahl - see I have actually watched the programme- in P-M&D) can you tell me what exactly any of us wrote on here which looks like we might be swingers?

Anything...... *tumbleweed*

Since I am not an eight year old girl obsessed with crystal dolphins and Unicorns I have removed the fancified font and colour all the better to read the message.....

`

If Color brings out that kind of Fear in you, I think 8 may be overshooting it by a few years.​

ILID

55872851597138727ZSHRoEBvc.jpg

`

Last edited:
Fear? In what way did I indicate fear? No, I just don't like viewing the world through rainbow coloured sunglasses...but to each their own.

However I notice you did not answer my question and instead focused on the (obviously traumatic for you) lack of a colourful font! So it seems that you say things that have little, to no connection to what others are discussing on the thread and therefore can't answer direct questions regarding it?

Gotcha! Thanks for the blessed relief of trying to figure out what you are going on about, grateful that I am now free to just ignore your posts.

I think we all know who needs ignoring, now.

Fear? In what way did I indicate fear? No, I just don't like viewing the world through rainbow coloured sunglasses...but to each their own.

However I notice you did not answer my question and instead focused on the (obviously traumatic for you) lack of a colourful font! So it seems that you say things that have little, to no connection to what others are discussing on the thread and therefore can't answer direct questions regarding it?

Gotcha! Thanks for the blessed relief of trying to figure out what you are going on about, grateful that I am now free to just ignore your posts.
`
Just because it does not answer the Questions to your Universe, don't assume it does not apply.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Who are you referring to as a swinger? Me?

Back