New York / Ontario MFM polandry couple SEEKING male

polandrylady

We're still looking for the third piece in a MFM relationship / polyandry

New York / Ontario based... mostly in Ottawa and upper new york on a monthly basis...

27 F
34 M - straight

website design, xbox, wii, traveling, business marketing are both our hobbies and pass times
salesforce and creative fantasy writing lately
practically anything but opera....

private message us, if you're considering or have been on this format of relationship

let me know who you are, what you do for a living, and whatever else you feel like describing so i know who i'm talking to :) cheers! :):):):)

I'm new to this...but I'm bi and have some need of being romantic with a man as well, at least a good night kiss to my gf's husband before I sleep with her. Is that negotiable?

Seeking a couple

Hello I am a mature male from NYC are who is looking to meet a nice couple ,or single female, for a relationship.

Hi Woodie54

Are you still looking?

Friends

Hi Kalea,good morning ,how are you ,it is nice to hear from you,and that you are interested in being my friend,which I am to hear ,but the only thing Is that I am living in new York and that might be a challenge for us to meet ,but we can still be friends and hoping some day it will become possible,once again it was nice to hear from you bye.

Friends

Hi Kalea good morning,how are you ? I am sorry I miss your reply a few days ago,you said you will like to know a little about me ,Ok I am a mature male in my fiftys ,and is looking to meet a poly couple ,I am a Asian male but look more like a Hispanic ,6ft tall average built ,ball head ,my profession is a building engineer ,What I am looking for is to meet a decent couple ,non pushed ,nothing illegal ,I want to be a part of a three sum ,especially what ou may call a double dip ,or any how as long as she is the enter of attention,I am living very close to NYC ,but not in the city,,I will be waiting to hear from you soon and what you are looking for,I do hope I will be a treat for you as a couple ,bye,

Back