Polyamory: The Next Sexual Revolution? | Newsweek Culture

Never much cared for facebook to be honest. Can we get an insider to throw us a few updates now and again?

:S

Ill see if i cant make a facebook, find this group, join, and make a thread about it ill keep updated. Unless someone else with a current facebook wants to do it?

Nothing. Dead silence. He joined the polyamory group, posted the link, and nothing. lol Maybe people are just so used to the oddness that is my hubby they didn't think to bat an eyelash. "Oh look, N's on a tangent again."

-those of you geniuses that have been living poly for years

Geniuses? You mean those of us too stoopid to be able to do that mono thing?
:rolleyes:

Waitaminute..is poly actually a superpower?! Are we part of the Super Poly Genius Friends?!
:eek:

I like superpowers!
:D

Nothing. Dead silence. He joined the polyamory group, posted the link, and nothing. lol Maybe people are just so used to the oddness that is my hubby they didn't think to bat an eyelash. "Oh look, N's on a tangent again."

Hmm. I wonder if I'd get a reaction if I posted a link. Our Burner peeps won't bat an eyelash, even if they don't know Curly and I are poly. Some of the high school peeps already know, if they've read my profile on Classmates. Some of Curly's relatives know and have no problem, others don't know and might have fits. I've not gotten any responses to posting of links and articles about equality for the LGBT community, so I don't think I'd get much reaction from posting this.

I may put it up later today just to see.

This link was shared in the polyamory group in FB.... is anyone else here a part of that group?

Not currently.But I do recall the group I was reading there the other day and seen your pic. :)

I've yet to join as My mother is on my FB and she is in the dark about Our lifestyle choice atm.

Back