The "How Are You Doing" Thread (redux)

.... But I had my hair all tangled up in a knot on the top of my head, with no makeup, and a sloppy old outfit and raggedy sneakers on.

Oh, gawd, that's SO hot!:p

Feeling down and trapped today because of work. It's been weighing on me for a while now and it's starting to come to a head. I've been feeling stressed and slightly ignored for days, and then Yoda comes up to me today and hands me the Nilla Wafers out of his lunchable because "they are your favorite". Little bugger. Who said he could be so caring. Really made my day lift a little.

On Vacation!!!!
Have been for a few days actually. So right now I'm bloody exhausted. My ankle is healing fine, but days like this are pushing the limits. We've been spinning circles around Seattle for a couple days before Polycamp NW. We've got a nice campsite near a lake just east of town, and spent the day doing kids stuff around the Space Needle. Good times.

And of course it's a good chance to sample all the local groceries and medicinal supplies that we can't get at home. And OMG it's cheap! Between lower taxes and not being on an island, I can't believe that anyone in the states has a liver left at this prices!

Lube!

Exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiited for the weekend !!!!

Lots going on. Things to do, see, and be ! Dates tonight, and tomorrow. Then UFC Sat night .
Carried forward to Sunday and somewhere to go,..Sunday night,..relax ? Maybe !

Doing good, just unpacking the van from our Oregon trip and putting house back together, being a Domestic Goddess :) Spent all yesterday lurking around the website, its been a while since I have been on here. Love reading, it seems like I learn something from this site every day!

I am not so patiently waiting for my work day to end. 2.5 hours. UGH.

Then off to Kamloops for the weekend - doing derby stuff up there - and home Sunday night. Not going to see my kids or hubby at ALL this weekend... :( But will get to see my oldest kid so that rocks :D

:)

Not to bad. a few more minutes and I go home and try to cool down. the heat we have been having plus a very stressful week has really got me worn down. I wish I could relax but tomorrow got a B-day party for my nephew who is turning 10. So no rest yet.

Doing fairly well today; cleaned the bathroom; got caught up on the dishes; now I'm watching old Looney Tunes episodes with Yoda until Runic Wolf gets home from work. Our afternoon company cancelled on us, so I'm trying to figure out how to spend the rest of the day since it will be raining all day.

Doing fairly well today; cleaned the bathroom; got caught up on the dishes; now I'm watching old Looney Tunes episodes with Yoda until Runic Wolf gets home from work. Our afternoon company cancelled on us, so I'm trying to figure out how to spend the rest of the day since it will be raining all day.

We'll be spending it down in the workshop cleaning up, straightening out, and doing little things down there. ;)

Got high on lovedrunk punch. Wow! Don't overdo the stuff, nor drive under the influnece! >hick< infloonce, -- ocifer I said in-Floonce! >hick<

Got my area of the workshop cleaned up, sorted out, and back and ready again for use. Even started and half finished a little project in it already as well.

That combined with a not too bad movie (Priest) and the fact my local gaming chums will be getting back into the swing of things makes things a whole lot better then they where.

Now if only I could get Netflix on my iPad to work right so I can get my nightly fix.

Freaking exhausted from an amazing weekend.

Got to NSO for the Sirens/Terminal City bout... and then got to be a spectator for TCRG semi-finals.

Drove up to Kamloops yesterday, back today with a stop in New West.

Happy to be home and watching True Blood with W holding my hand :)

Hurting due to the pressure change but things are good. No school today thanks to the damage from the hurricane. Karma and I are feeling like a couple of kids getting a snow day! We spent our first hurricane drinking wine and spending lots of bedroom time together. Now to hear that Cookie has got her power back and life can go back to normal.

Awesome and very tired.

Kind of laughing at myself to be honest. It feels sometimes like my life has a very amusing sense of humour.
When I think, ' Nahh, that isn`t for me, it`s not my thing.' That is exactly when that 'something' can come along and rock my boat.
Gotta love it !

Poly in the North West Camp

More to follow but this was the most relaxing camping trip ever! Nothing to do with poly for me, but they did an excellent job organizing this :D

Busy as hell

I am a very tired, very happy tornado of life. I got tough with myself in August, spent hours on my calandar, and did soooo much work on relationships, myself, and just, well, work.

I wanted to see if I could do everything I had planned for a whole month. I did all but three things I had written out of about 70, and ended up adding some.

I am so glad it's September~I am quite a taskmaster :) Time to slow down a little, watch the season change, and try to understand how my life has changed in recent months.

In September I will stay in my home state. I will begin learning how to play my cello. I will move to a new house with just me and my dog. I will make a decision(or at least get applications out) about what I will be doing for work in 2012. I will rest. I will cook. I will submit one edited piece to a local independent magazine that has been asking. I will hang out with my mom and finally get around to watching those videos she has of my late brother, David.

These days I must be at peace with not knowing the shape of things to come too far out. I have even come to like it, but I am learning how to structure my life within that. I need some structure.

LOVE.
-R

Back