Hi- new to forum but not to poly

Marvin

Hello all-
I am new to the polyamory forums but find it to be quite a relief to know there is a place to discuss and share experiences and advice without fear of the judgement that sometimes accompanies our lifestyle.
I am in a closed triad - Suzybird is one of my wives. We have known one another for many years and I had been friends to both her and her GF before we became "us" five years ago. For the first couple of years there were many, many hard times and things to work through- what it all comes down to though is that we are all committed to our relationship and stuck it out. The resulting relationship is nothing short of amazing. There are so many aspects of our situation that simply are not a possibility in a typical mono relationship.

Anyway, I look forward to sharing with all of you and hope that I/we can be of help to someone.

M

Hi Marvin..

I've read a couple of your posts and I love what you have to say.. Your triad seems amazing and you seem to have alot to share. Looking forward to reading more..

Hi nancyfore
Thank you very much for the kind words. I do indeed have a lot to share (likely due in part to the lack of platform in which to say it!). Our triad is absolutely amazing - we compliment each other very well and have built our relationship on a firm foundation of friendship. There were times, I admit, that I did question my path but in retrospect I am very glad that I stuck with it. The reward that stems from a relationship such as ours is unparalleled- kind of a shame the close-minded individuals out there may never experience it.
Looking forward to more reading about you and yours in the coming days.

Welcome to the forum. I hope all is well with you and your partners. Kudos on the five years.

We look forward to your insight and more posts.

Best,

Ry

Hi Marvin!

Hi Marvin. Welcome. It would appear we joined at the same time and I am looking forward to sharing ideas.

Take Care
Jim

Greetings Marvin,
Welcome to our forum.

It sounds like you've learned quite a few communication skills and have been able to work through some of the challenges you were having. It is great that you are enjoying some of the rewards of poly life, and I'm sure you'll have a lot to share that will help other folks along the way.

Good to have you aboard,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back