Fetlife in the house!

We can be found on FL too
And OKC as well. As a matter of fact, OKC led to the meeting we're having with another couple Saturday. They sound like a lot of fun... *fingers crossed*

fet has a pretty large and diverse poly group in it. Not everyone is uber kinky...I really enjoy the huge diversity of poly there.

Violet and I are both 0n FL, she's far more active than I. I have a hard time with the site's structure and don't spend much time there; the other big reason that being listed as Violets Dom I am sick of gettingmessage after message after message from guys asking for various permissions regarding my lovely sub.

Actuallly, small rant - I also see all the messages she gets on OKC and other places - how do you ladies cope with it?! My woes on FL pale in comparison to all the crap she gets from guys on ANY of the social sites, and DEAR GOD is it bad on a lifestyle or dating/hookup site! And do guys really think those messages are going to illicit a positive response?! Even worse - does it work often enough to keep it up?!?! Ugh.

HappiestMan, just take it as a compliment that so many are interested in your Violet beauty. ;) My guys do that and just shrug it off.

Oh, I do! It just gets annoying after a while, and some of them are PERSISANT! There's a photographer that has messaged me several times a month for almost a year asking if I/we have changed our mind yet. :rolleyes:

If I couldn't see the compliment in it, her chosen profession would be an issue, not a source of pride. :p

Violet and I are both 0n FL, she's far more active than I. I have a hard time with the site's structure and don't spend much time there; the other big reason that being listed as Violets Dom I am sick of gettingmessage after message after message from guys asking for various permissions regarding my lovely sub.

Actuallly, small rant - I also see all the messages she gets on OKC and other places - how do you ladies cope with it?! My woes on FL pale in comparison to all the crap she gets from guys on ANY of the social sites, and DEAR GOD is it bad on a lifestyle or dating/hookup site! And do guys really think those messages are going to illicit a positive response?! Even worse - does it work often enough to keep it up?!?! Ugh.

I talk about this often with a close friend of mine. It must work...honestly. Some women, somewhere must be saying ok. There is no way people can be that obvious to keep sending these messages without picking up. It would be like fishing for 1 year and never getting a nibble.

Oh, I do! It just gets annoying after a while, and some of them are PERSISANT! There's a photographer that has messaged me several times a month for almost a year asking if I/we have changed our mind yet. :rolleyes:

If I couldn't see the compliment in it, her chosen profession would be an issue, not a source of pride. :p

May I ask the profession? I've known a lot of guys to get VERY upset over choice of profession their lady is in.

Last edited:

I go to public events but have an account and don't even go to Fetlife anymore because I got tired of seeing pics of my friends dicks LOL! I just play with one person so there isn't any interest to share or see others.

Violet is an exotic dancer. She'd laugh her butt off at me for using that term, too - she is shameless and open about the fact that she's a stripper, and she loves it.

And you're right about guys and jobs, ESPECIALLY in that line of work. I have never been one to dctate my SO's actions, and this is no different. But where some have issues, I think it's great that hundeds of guys see her like that - because everything they're thinking merely means that without realizing it they jsut wish they were me, LOL. And trust is never a problem, because I know she wouldn't do anything stupid, and because if for some reason she decided a guy was worth pursuing either from work or otherwise, she'd talk to me about it. :shrug:

I'm on there :)

Polyamory might still be quite new to me but I've been involved in kink for as long as I've been sexually active. I'm Dragon_hide. I run the London Gaming Munch and am a regular at the Geek Munch, Under 35s and rope events

Anyone is welcome to add me, but say hi in a message and explain you're from here or I will just auto reject. Especially say hi if you're from London

Same name as this one.

I have a FL account and had been super active, until I started reading here LOL. I'm not going to share my FL name because I'm really appreciating that there is no cross over for me between the sites.

My wife and I have been on fetlife for a long time. I would say much more active over there, but find poly.com to be a great resource...
PM here if you want our profile name over there....

Back