Tempe, AZ M/F Couple Looking for F for Poly Relationship

phedreinphoenix

I am 23 years old and in a serious, commited relationship to my boyfriend Dave (35 years old). We have been together for over half a year now. and has been living together for over 3 months. We are currently looking into creating a serious poly relationship with another female.

I believe in love at first sight. I generally tend to move pretty fast in relationships. I believe in being in a commited relationship and always trying to work things out. I think divorce is the easy way out for people...unless the person is in an abusive relationship. I try to be as open as possible. I hate it when people tell me nothing is wrong when there is clearly something going on with them.

Dave and I are spiritual and are looking for someone else who is also spiritual. We have a dog so you must love dogs (well animals in general) and get along with her (she is a bit shy and timid at first).

We are both in the sex industry so if that offends you or you know you won't be able to deal with it please do not contact us.

daveandbritt.jpg

What a cute picture!

Back