Hello!

Strata

Hi,all. I'm 20 years old, female and new to the idea of polyamory.

I'm straight, so naturally I only like guys... Pretty obvious...

I'm here to check it out, and see how other people get along in polyamorous relationships...

I will say one thing for myself. I don't know how well I'd handle having an open relationship. Then again, that's sort of why I'm here.

----

Ha ha! Vandalin, you're funny.

Um...? I'm single. Not really looking for a relationship. I'm a taker of the attitude that if it happens, it happens. Very...Que sera sera.

I DO think I could compitently work out a triad, but I don't think I'd be interested if they weren't involved and comfortable with each other. So... I guess that it would be... experimenting? (ugh...that WORD <_<)

I am NOT sexually active and not interested in flings.

Oh, and I'm sort of into the underground stuff... So, I'm really only interested in goths and metalheads in the first place. I'm also a time-suck straight out of hell... When I'm dating a guy, I love to do stuff together and I'm impossible about money. I HAVE to pay for myself.

So, you can see where I don't really thinks it's gonna' happen. But, I am interested in it. I'm not homophobic, either and I am comfortable talking about past lovers with my current.

Generally, I'm not happy with a relationship unless I know my significant other is happy. Communication is definately not limited to verbal because, I am a tomboy. My brain functions in a more masculine manner. I have a strong personality and I like others who are similar.

One problem I have with dating: I'm still buddy-buddy at times and burp jokes are funny to me.

Last edited:
Welcome!

Woohoo! Another straight female! lol

Well, maybe a little more about yourself would be helpful. Are you currently in a relationship? How do you imagine a poly relationship working for you? Would you just want two men in a polyfidelity(sp) vee triad or something else?

I'll stop badgering now. :)

Welcome! I look forward to learning more and getting to know you.

Welcome, glad to know you

I hope you will find the information and support you seek. This group is wonderful and wise. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Welcome to the forum and good luck. Can you give us a little more detail of what you'd like or are hoping for?

I'm still kind of new to the idea but I have looked it up.

What I want? I want info... Anything I should avoid?

I don't know if I want to start dating again though, so I'm just going to see how that goes on my end...

welcome strata

you're 20 years old and single that's all the information i need to know LOL

good luck

Back