Meet and Greets?

Although it's true that the swingers' clubs might make some people uncomfortable, we have an "adult" club here in Calgary that's not open every day of the week... so they've started a Poly meet and greet on the first wednesday of the month.
It's Poly people showing up for a Poly event, having Poly talk, and there's no "swing scene" going on at all.

Something to consider.. they charge a tiny admission for use of the space, but that's reasonable, and they supply snacks and non-alcoholic beverages too.

Anyhow, we've been enjoying it for sure. Food for thought for you perhaps.

Which club is this? I am visiting Calgary for a while

As someone relatively new: openminded and curious but pretty much in the closet, my two cents!

Location, location, location!! If you want to meet new people and be welcoming, as other posters mentioned, comfortable public places such as parks and restaurants are GREAT! Also, the bus access is important to consider: not just if a bus runs nearby, but also how often, and how late... I know I'd opt not to go if I wasn't sure of making my bus connection home at night.:rolleyes: And I applaud the "internet group" name, which allows someone who's curious but not committed to accept the invitation with relative ease, while also not lying.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

Back