Poly girl from Wisconsin

Letitbe

I am friendly, goofy, kind, loving, compassionate, open-minded, and good-hearted. I'm an excellent communicator. I'm easy to talk to and people tend to feel very comfortable around me. I accept people for who they are. I am very affectionate, love hugs and cuddling. I enjoy movies/tv, board games, humor, writing, nature, watching the Packers, reading, going out to restaurants/coffeehouses, and just hanging out and talking. I really enjoy meeting new people and getting to know them.

I'm really into living my life with a positive attitude and practicing gratitude as much as possible. I'm also into self-improvement/personal growth. These are some of my favorite quotes:

"Focus only on things that bring you joy and happiness in your life."

"Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you."

"Show only love, be only love." - Deepak Chopra

"You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." - Buddha

"As long as you look for someone else to validate who you are by seeking their approval, you are setting yourself up for disaster. You have to be whole and complete in yourself. No one can give you that. You have to know who you are...what others say is irrelevant."

"To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. When you are born a lotus flower, be a beautiful lotus flower, don’t try to be a magnolia flower. If you crave acceptance and recognition and try to change yourself to fit what other people want you to be, you will suffer all your life. True happiness and true power lie in understanding yourself, accepting yourself, having confidence in yourself." - Thich Nhat Hanh

"There will be an answer. Let it be." - The Beatles

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

---I'm a big fan of "The Secret" and "The Magic" and believe in the law of attraction. Here's to attracting really awesome people my way!---

Welcome to the forum, neighbor! We're over in the Twin Cities ourselves. :)

Ahhhh. We get out that general direction a couple times a year. We take the motorcycles out to Madeline Island. :)

Oh, and Skol Vikings! ;)

You woul probably also like the writers- Davis Hawkins, Ken Wilbur or the documentary "What the Bleep" It makes the secret look like kindergarden junk. Have a great day :)

Back