poly people say ;)

Love it! My favorite is the 'I'm not jealous; I'm envious.' I know I've had to get that clarification before!

HaHa,...'open' people too.

I am totally guilty of ; 'Yep fuck my hubby, but have him home by ______'

Should sound familiar to most of us!

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm not dissing monogamy, if that's your fetish, it's fine with me." =P

Am I the only person who watched it and found it lame?

Lame in what way? I think they did a pretty good job of showing that some phrases/issues keep coming up in poly. It wasn't the best-made video I've ever seen, but it's not like I'm jumping up to create my own, so I'm not going to judge theirs too harshly. :)

Am I the only person who watched it and found it lame?

No, you're not the only one. I produce media, so it was very hard for me to get past the low production values and unattractive cast. Better audio & lighting, some music, more variety (of people and settings), and some decent editing (it's so bad!) would improve it. But it was fairly creative in some spots. And I thought most of the phrases they said were lame, but there were maybe two or three cute ones that made me chuckle a little and aren't as lame as the rest. I liked the spirit of it, though, and that overrode its lameness for me, so I tried to get on board and share a quote I liked.

Last edited:
"I feel like I'm in Nazi Germany" <-- This was my favorite bit because I've totally been like "omg the fb relationship settings aren't faaaaiiiirrrr." and then stepped back and said wait... I *might* be overreacting.

Back