Quest for SysOp or exper Moderator maybe?

GroundedSpirit

Is there a way ( I haven't discovered?) to see how many active subscribers & readers we have in this forum ? Maybe something along the lines of XXX people have visited in the last YYY days ? Some BBs and forums I've subscribed to in the past have had this info available but I've been unable to find it here.
Thanks for any help anyone could provide !

At the bottom of the main page there is a counter called "What's going on"

Most users ever online was 136, 07-06-2009 at 02:06 PM.
MonoVCPHG, Fidelia+, GroundedSpirit, vampiresscammy
Polyamory.com Forum Statistics
Threads: 951, Posts: 11,935, Members: 1,077, Active Members: 291

Are you doing research or something GS?

I am surprised that a couple as intellectually superior and socially evolved as you, GroundedSpirit, missed the statistical summary on the HOME page of the forum, which shows the numbers of Threads, Posts, Members, and Active Members. Left side, near bottom.

There is also a searchable FAQ, on the top banner of every page of the website,

or the "Contact Us" link to email forum admin. directly, for you to use with this sort of an issue, so that you don't clog up the board with your next newbie question. Bottom right.

You might want to take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the website, if you can take a break from ignoring your accountability for your rude behavior to Ceoli.

Meh!

(My name is Fidelia, and I am fully accountable for this message. No Justice, no peace.)

Thanks

Thanks everyone.
As for "doing research" - isn't every day "research" ? So yes & no I guess :) Nothing formal - just trying to get a feel of the waters we're swimming in. Have only been following this a few days and it just didn't seem we had a lot of participants so was wondering how active it really was here.
The summaries listed give a little hint at least.

Thanks again.

Research

Your posts do come off as having a hidden agenda. Perhaps it's just the way you think and what you're thinking about, but so far it's not really been about poly, and you have assumed the position of moderator- I have to agree w/Ceoli on that one.

Man, (or whatever, you come off as a man posting, even though you say "us") I have to say I think you're missing the point of this forum. No one is just going to sit back and allow you to behave this way without calling you on it. We are not just a bunch of disembodied usernames, we are a group of people who have worked through some really tough issues with each other's help, and also shared our stories and happiness with each other.

This is not the first time there has been a disagreement in a thread-we have them all the time and that's fine, but usually the parties involved work it out with respect to one another and we do it in the open. those who don't drift off and we don't hear from them again. You do not get to come on here and say anything you like and then be passive aggressive by
A. Dismissing people's questions
B. Telling us how the forum should be run
C. Sending snarky responses to members via PM to avoid the responses of the group.

You can be sure that until you respond to the situations that you have instigated, your posts will continue to be questioned. There are lots of active members on this forum, and we've developed a lot of respect for one another. As you may have noticed, that respect entails not putting up with the kind of arrogance that you've been dishing out.

I, for one, would like nothing more than to hear a human response from you about all this, and be done with it so we can continue on discussing poly and related issues. I'm really tired of the discussion about your offensive tone and this will be the first and last time I bother with it.

There's still time to make it right.

Back