trying to adapt and accept

Pooka

hello there friends, I am a 29 years old male from Turkey, living with my girlfriend with whom I have been together for almost three and a half years.

with my constant encouraging, we at last began to live in polyamory since last year, and only now we are experiencing harsher than slight problems due to her first serious outside relationship.

I will be writing more under New to Polyamory title. see you.

Yes, welcome :)

I'd be interested to hear from you - I've travelled through Turkey - Loved it !

Certainly a country that may be a little more conservative in terms of sexuality than many other countries...which I think would add elements to your struggles, elements that many on these forums don't face. I'm sure you have much insight to offer..

It's really nice to hear from people across the globe, I wish you well and feel you show a openess of mind that will put you in good stead.

Yes, welcome :)

I'd be interested to hear from you - I've travelled through Turkey - Loved it !

Certainly a country that may be a little more conservative in terms of sexuality than many other countries...which I think would add elements to your struggles, elements that many on these forums don't face. I'm sure you have much insight to offer..

It's really nice to hear from people across the globe, I wish you well and feel you show a openess of mind that will put you in good stead.

well yes certainly it adds a bit more burden. for instance, her parents do not even know that we live together, although my family knows and visits us occasionally as we visit them. families and even some close friends do not know many things including poly!

add to that most probably both of us being bisexual and working (I as volunteer, she as lawyer) in an lgbt rights association =)

all feedback appreciated about our situation by the way,

thanks again!

only some know. family and most friends don't. yet. many of my friends are openly queer though.

edit: I don't like the bisexual label btw, I use it just for the sake of preventing confusion =) I like humans

Last edited:
Back